LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
UNBAN REQUEST PENDING - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Demo/Photo Hosting For Unban (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: UNBAN REQUEST PENDING (/showthread.php?tid=3698)

UNBAN REQUEST PENDING - jigar93 - 11-09-2018

Hi Guys,

I dont know why did tikki ^^ admin ban me for what reason and without any warning to me as well.
Please unban me.

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin tikki ^^.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Light Yagami [Scripter]
[AMXBans] Reason : ' active ban '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 74507683 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 116.73.175.80 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

RE: UNBAN REQUEST PENDING - Veicis - 11-10-2018

Reason clearly states ACTIVE BAN, which means u havent cleared ur current ban ,and went back to the server playin, which automatically leads to ban / pika

RE: UNBAN REQUEST PENDING - jigar93 - 11-10-2018

(11-10-2018, 08:11 AM)Veicis Wrote: Reason clearly states ACTIVE BAN, which means u havent cleared ur current ban ,and went back to the server playin, which automatically leads to ban / pika

Hey Veicis 

Thank you for your help, but i dont know which active ban do i have.If the admin has banned me because of the name that i have so i can give the clarification that from past 2 days there was a guy playing with that same name (Light Yagami [Naruto] something like this was the name of the hacker) and who was using script insipte of i complaining to admin to ban him they did not do it and later on he got banned after 2 days. I had to change my name of Light Yagami [Scripter] to tell the admin that he is a hacker.

I m sorry but the admins that has banned me should verify with the steam id and ip if i was the same person or not.IF he does not knows that then i dont know why is he an admin.

Regards 
Jigar a.k.a PiKaChu^

Hey Veicis,

If i have an old ban which i dont know about can you help me how can i find and help you guys to unban me because i dont know the date when i was banned earlier.

Regards
Jigar aka PiKaChU^

(11-10-2018, 12:00 PM)jigar93 Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 08:11 AM)Veicis Wrote: Reason clearly states ACTIVE BAN, which means u havent cleared ur current ban ,and went back to the server playin, which automatically leads to ban / pika

Hey Veicis 

Thank you for your help, but i dont know which active ban do i have.If the admin has banned me because of the name that i have so i can give the clarification that from past 2 days there was a guy playing with that same name (Light Yagami [Naruto] something like this was the name of the hacker) and who was using script insipte of i complaining to admin to ban him they did not do it and later on he got banned after 2 days. I had to change my name of Light Yagami [Scripter] to tell the admin that he is a hacker.

I m sorry but the admins that has banned me should verify with the steam id and ip if i was the same person or not.IF he does not knows that then i dont know why is he an admin.

Regards 
Jigar a.k.a PiKaChu^

Hey Veicis,

If i have an old ban which i dont know about can you help me how can i find and help you guys to unban me because i dont know the date when i was banned earlier.

Regards
Jigar aka PiKaChU^
I'll check it out my self & compare once done, will revert back Wink

No active bans on nor IP, nor ID or even the same name, there for unbanned, apologize for the inconvenience