LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: My intro..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ahh, ok , lets start,

Name - Ankan Sarkar
NICK - V I R U S
Age - 18 years 6 monthes
Steamer - Yup, VIRUS7044 - Add me there
live - India.
religion - Hindu
Past clans - many, cant remember all those clans
trail - given
refferd by - snapper

Thats all, hope i will get the best support and friendly atmosphere over here...............................Smile))
asha kori tui ekhane moja pabi Big Grin
100.5 fps 63ms ping Heart mine 20 fps 284ms ping Tongue wud love to know ur configs Smile
Lol, 20 fps Big Grin

CpL
(11-26-2015, 09:39 AM)|ApeX| .# Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, 20 fps Big Grin

CpL

still take plenty of melee kills with 20fps Big Grin guess how many will I take with right ping and fps  Cool did hundreds of config stuffs by reading forum threads from everywhere. yet best fps is 25 to 30. turned off everything in game that I can play without having them. now the only thing I not turn off when play cs is laptop charger  Sad still 20fps tho
How can someone possibly play with 20 fps , you can cope with a high ping , but 20 fps? that cruel
(11-26-2015, 11:04 AM)|ApeX| Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]How can someone possibly play with 20 fps , you can cope with a high ping , but 20 fps? that cruel

ikr, still manage to balance number of deaths and kills with 20fps  Big Grin with the right ping and fps , I will be cs god  Cool  or atleast CPL2  Angel
lol iam small cpl
[C]arnAge_ Mr [ i ]nnocent` = |Small| .#'CpL.^
(11-27-2015, 12:00 AM)Mr innocent_!_C4RN4G3_!_ Wrote: [ -> ]lol iam small cpl
[C]arnAge_ Mr [ i ]nnocent` =  |Small| .#'CpL.^

Minus told you're |Chakka| .#Cpl.^  Blush
Nah why not |BatClan| .#Cpl.^
Pages: 1 2