LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: UNBAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin .[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Eggy
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1964053984 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 150.107.213.163 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your

Cmon Sikh.. u just cant ban like this.. u didnt specd me too.. i know u r pro.. but that doesnt mean that if anyone gives u header is a hacker.. i know Shit happens.. but still atleast spec to karta yaar Big Grin Big Grin.

My demo
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/BjFbTg5F/file.html
No unban for u .. Stay banned till u get married !! Blush
I banned you not for your kill on me, but because when my spec landed on you after i died you were all flashed and shooting, when the flash faded away your aim was locked on some dudes head and you were still shooting. Let someone else watch the demo.

Sikh FloDe
This is the second time he got banned while using a different nick...
ya Big Grin Big Grin Angel
(11-27-2015, 03:57 PM)/-=HHz=-/ NAVY SEAL Wrote: [ -> ]This is the second time he got banned while using a different nick...

lol.. So do you think we change our nicks so we can deploy cheats?  Like we didnt already dominate..
I like the fact to play with a unknown nick. So all the haters can accuse me of hacking. Triggers me.
(11-27-2015, 04:21 PM)|ApeX| Zoggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015, 03:57 PM)/-=HHz=-/ NAVY SEAL Wrote: [ -> ]This is the second time he got banned while using a different nick...

lol.. So do you think we change our nicks so we can deploy cheats?  Like we didnt already dominate..
I like the fact to play with a unknown nick. So all the haters can accuse me of hacking. Triggers me.

Did I ever say that bro? Tongue i just mentioned a fact...don't go beyond that...if you think you use hack by changing nicks that's your thought..I didn't utter that!
(11-27-2015, 04:23 PM)/-=HHz=-/ NAVY SEAL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015, 04:21 PM)|ApeX| Zoggi Wrote: [ -> ]

Did I ever say that bro? Tongue i just mentioned a fact...don't go beyond that...if you think you use hack by changing nicks that's your thought..I didn't utter that!

No. You didnt say that, but thats what u meant.. Stop fooling around.
lol Angel someone presumes everything!! u mind your own business
And you yours.
Pages: 1 2 3