LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Plzzz unban me :(( cj banned me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok there is some misunderstanding. yesterday i got offer to join clan from synergy and I accepted and playd the tournament today. I used that name Synergy AXnoob becuase the clan members told me to use it but frankly saying it wasnt me. I forgot to change my name back to Price today before entering pub 1 and suddenly after some round i was banned. Hope you can understand.
Lol Angel save him

Lel u r banned for wh+aimbot not for this Tongue Tongue upload demo I think
(11-29-2015, 03:25 PM)Price Wrote: [ -> ]Ok there is some misunderstanding. yesterday i got offer to join clan from synergy and I accepted and playd the tournament today. I used that name Synergy AXnoob becuase the clan members told me to use it but frankly saying it wasnt me. I forgot to change my name back to Price today before entering pub 1 and suddenly after some round i was banned. Hope you can understand.

Please m not lying.. I just used that nick and its not my nick.. You can also check my IP.
(11-29-2015, 03:53 PM)Price Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2015, 03:25 PM)Price Wrote: [ -> ]Ok there is some misunderstanding. yesterday i got offer to join clan from synergy and I accepted and playd the tournament today. I used that name Synergy AXnoob becuase the clan members told me to use it but frankly saying it wasnt me. I forgot to change my name back to Price today before entering pub 1 and suddenly after some round i was banned. Hope you can understand.

Please m not lying.. I just used that nick and its not my nick.. You can also check my IP.

Yes i know bro Smile 
unbanned
Heheh Angel saved him Big Grin