LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i think my bro /-=HHz=-/ NAVY SEAL he said what i want to say so please don't talk too much you can watch my demo that's all if you see any hack dont unban me and to be clear i dont give a shit here !!! becuse it's not first time i got banned from noobs for nothing Wink
so if you want to see my demo and unban me becuse i'm sure i don't use any hack if you don't want just close this thread Please .

And Again i don't have any screen shot So Dont ask me again about screen shot , i'm done here
GET SOME GD HEADPHONE ADMIN BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE. HE IS CLEAN ND A GD PLAYER.
(12-02-2015, 08:29 PM)Lonewolf2303 Wrote: [ -> ]GET SOME GD HEADPHONE ADMIN BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE. HE IS CLEAN ND A GD PLAYER.

Yeah brother..same here....don't find any reason why he was banned...and his inability to submit ss shouldn't be the only reason for him to stay banned! Go check his demo...ADMINS...and please don't be partial!
can you please compress the demo and re-upload for me. Will be much help.
(12-03-2015, 06:11 AM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]can you please compress the demo and re-upload for me. Will be much help.

Yes Sure ( http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/m3WXiCFt/file.html )
Dark horse he gave the link..please comment soon...we guys have work to do ...anyway..awaiting.
I have seen the demo and I found him suspicion or maybe I say it wallhack. Waiting for sikh or cpl to review it.
(12-03-2015, 03:10 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen the demo and I found him suspicion or maybe I say it wallhack. Waiting for sikh or cpl to review it.

interesting 
Are we all watching the same demo here? Cous I don't see anything that even remotely assembles wallhack. There's nothing in that demo that I wouldn't be able to explain. The only thing that resents me is the fact that you cannot provide the necessary screenshots. But then again, I've also tried that they weren't all there once.

I'm gonna unban you for now.

CpL
(12-03-2015, 08:49 PM)|ApeX| .# Wrote: [ -> ]Are we all watching the same demo here? Cous I don't see anything that even remotely assembles wallhack. There's nothing in that demo that I wouldn't be able to explain. The only thing that resents me is the fact that you cannot provide the necessary screenshots. But then again, I've also tried that they weren't all there once.

Unbanned.

CpL
Will Thank You For Unbanned Me Because i know i never use hack and i hope admins be more careful 
Thanks Again 

I Find a ss Now i don't know how

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/Lq5YP6LR/file.html

i'm a clean or not ? so plz stop banned me for nothing thanks !!! close this thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4