LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Is it Fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy or admin was stopping others 2 play game and player are leaving that server .. he is like stopping others players ...
he said no killing fine but what about others who came there to play ? he is just using for his friends

Demo = http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/357wPWjP/file.html

Like this no new player would like to play there Sad
CJ was AFK That time

Please take care of it
Ron
Name of that guy?
(12-03-2015, 05:42 PM)[D]@RK$ouLs~^ ProtoTyp3 ^ Wrote: [ -> ]Name of that guy?

If you guys are judging players that whether he is wrong or right then Please dont 

His name is Frantic AaKaRsH 
bro simply we were practising as the server was empty and told u to practice with us too but u kept on shooting and hindering it even after repeated requests to plz not to shoot...
If u feel bad den am sorry but if u cudve just practiced den it wud have improved u as well as us.
(12-03-2015, 05:57 PM)-=Frantic=- AaKaRsH Wrote: [ -> ]bro simply we were practising as the server was empty and told u to practice with us too but u kept on shooting and hindering it even after repeated requests to plz not to shoot...
If u feel bad den am sorry but if u cudve just practiced den it wud have improved u as well as us.
Dude server was not empty if you see .. if you saw demo then as you know When i entered and killed a guy immediately ( that time i didnt knew whats going on ) You slayed me then told reason 
2nd round All were roaming here and there then you slapped me then enemy player killed one of my teammate so i killed him .. then again you slayed 

I told you let me play or " Let us play or leave server " ... you didnt reply 

So Better we both should be quite and leave this thing on core members !! 
All the players in the server were with me on teamspeak and we were trying out some jumps for nuke and u can clearly see that before i slaped u i even told on d chat to move but u dint move and u were standing on a jump spot which i wanted to practice
If u want den let d core decide no problem....
(12-04-2015, 01:38 AM)-=Frantic=- AaKaRsH Wrote: [ -> ]All the players in the server were with me on teamspeak and we were trying out some jumps for nuke and u can clearly see that before i slaped u i even told on d chat to move but u dint move and u were standing on a jump spot which i wanted to practice
If u want den let d core decide no problem....

Leave Man ... I guess this is very small problem so no core member paying attention towards it so .. 

discussion over Tongue 

Have Fun Big Grin 
Ron
i think u must be a girl to make urself attractive...
peace^^
Angel