LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin talika.
[AMXBans] There are 1 week , 2 minutes and 29 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : ' SupernoOb '
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 1927512166 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 117.226.155.76 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================

this is absolutely stupid.. i mean, i hit the wall that divides the tunnel from B (near tunnel entrance, beside the boxes) and it is a common wall for getting frags through and m banned for that..!!
DEMO -
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/HmyawWv2/file.html
no. not only b tunnel shoot. you shoot absolutely where the enemy is through the wall. i speced you 5 rounds. let othr admins see this.post your demo.

talika
(12-06-2015, 11:23 AM)Lonewolf2303 Wrote: [ -> ]no. not only b tunnel shoot. you shoot absolutely where the enemy is through the wall. i speced you 5 rounds. let othr admins see this.post your demo.

talika

fine.. m posting my demo..let other admins see and decide.
(12-06-2015, 11:23 AM)Lonewolf2303 Wrote: [ -> ]no. not only b tunnel shoot. you shoot absolutely where the enemy is through the wall. i speced you 5 rounds. let othr admins see this.post your demo.

talika

watch my demo!
that shoot at al double door is suspicious. there is a lot of suspicious shoot in ur demo. how do u know the exact enemy position without checking the othr sides.nd ofcourse u shoot at d exact enemy position through wall. what a coincidence. i m nt calling u hacker or something like that. thats why ban fr one wk.
talika
(12-07-2015, 10:51 AM)Lonewolf2303 Wrote: [ -> ]that shoot at al double door is suspicious. there is a lot of suspicious shoot in ur demo. how do u know the exact enemy position without checking the othr sides.nd ofcourse u shoot at d exact enemy position through wall. what a coincidence. i m nt calling u hacker or something like that. thats why ban fr one wk.
talika

look, it may be coincidence, that the enemy was there... and there are many places where u can shoot through and get frags... i was just randomly shooting those places where the bullet goes through... i didnt know the enemy was there.. and besides u should check some utube vidz to know the frag points.
Dude please compress your demo then send link Tongue its 119 mb OMG!
(12-08-2015, 10:08 AM)Ron Manan Wrote: [ -> ]Dude please compress your demo then send link Tongue its 119 mb OMG!

haha...