LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Irresponsible Action by Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was banned from server for 30 mins for being AFk and i was in spectator mode. Admin Talika could have just kicked me instead of banning me, I was called upon by my mother to help her out and was afk, This action by admin really pisses me off. and pls dont let this slip by, this is clearly admin abuse, the reason he gave for my ban "Go sleep in your room" WTF???

Server # 4
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] talika.
[AMXBans] 29 minutes and 32 seconds .
[AMXBans] : p!nK
[AMXBans] : ' go sleep in ur room '
[AMXBans] @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1570586189 '
[AMXBans] IP : ' 122.174.198.75 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : Вы были ВЫПИЛЕНЫ С СЕРВЕРА. Проверьт
unbanned
Thank you Darkie Smile And pls do somethig abt that noob admin >.<
yes. u was nt any hacker. bt fr sleeping at spec in a busy sunday evening i asked u join again and again. bt u didnt reply. so it was only 30 mins ban to alert u.nt to punish u. get that nd yes i m aware of admin rules. hope u understand. u r always welcome in sv. gd luck.
Talika
WTF you speak like you are some kinda fucking bigshot and whatever you did was not wrong. Thats attitude pisses me off, If u have done a mistake learn to accept it rather than justify. Even if u ask me a thousand times to join i was afk and i wouldnt abviously reply that dosnt mean you can ban me. The rules clearly say no free bans. You could have kicked me from the server for being afk, Try to acknowledge your mistakes and pls put off that cocky attitude of yours.
we dnt hv all day to kp u in spec specially in a busy sunday evening. playrs r getting redirected to othr sv bcz of studip people like u. so sleep or work whatever u was doing nd i gave u 30 min to do. dnt bother us again nd again. u r already unbanned.
Talika
can we pls close this thread !! Dodgy
yes..sure minus..
Wow awesome admins, a person who is afk is a stupid person according to you! What you did is wrong and you oweme an apology, Instead of that you are saying all these shit??? WTF man?? who gave you adminship?? i hope you do something about this, This shit just dosnt happen to me but many other players too... if you leave this unchecked he might do something more stupider again. And i cant tolerate his cocky attitude like i was the one being wrong here
Okey, first of all I think both of you should relax. And Talika you dont ban afk players as a first option, you kick them. If they return only to be afk once again you are allowed to ban them, for a limited time period only.

Sikh FloDe
Pages: 1 2