LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Demo Of A Steamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/ImP3OmI7/file.html

Spec WaitingForTheRapture since hes steamer but I doubted him. And this was first time I used amx_ssbanmenu so anything wrong done by me please let me know. Thanks.
Well, hello Don! What a pleasure seeing you here.

Can you please explain to me, why you banned me? "Demo of a steamer" - never heard that phrase before? I was just casually playing and by using your sound, you can get the upperhand on most of the guys on the server, cause they don't seem to experienced.

So Don.. I would be very glad, if you would unban me Smile

Edit: Does being a steamer mean, that i use steam to play cs? Cause if so, then yeah, i use steam, but what does that have to do with anything?
Need demo of the banned player as well.
(12-14-2015, 11:39 AM)WaitingForTheRapture Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hello Don! What a pleasure seeing you here.

Can you please explain to me, why you banned me? "Demo of a steamer" - never heard that phrase before? I was just casually playing and by using your sound, you can get the upperhand on most of the guys on the server, cause they don't seem to experienced.

Edit: Does being a steamer mean, that i use steam to play cs? Cause if so, then yeah, i use steam, but what does that have to do with anything?

Dude title suggests something else : We have an impression that Steamers dont hack so the title.
(12-14-2015, 01:52 PM)-=DON=- Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 11:39 AM)WaitingForTheRapture Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hello Don! What a pleasure seeing you here.

Dude title suggests something else : We have an impression that Steamers dont hack so the title.

Alright, Don. I did not know that. But what are you exactly acusing me of doing?
He used screenshot ban, which means there should x number of screenshots located in your cstrike folder from when you got banned. Locate those and upload them to zippyshare, then post them here.

Sikh FloDe