LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: This is frustrating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's lovely day to play cs.. I was playing and I was on killstreak 28-1, and then I got banned by fake admin.
Basically I was going to break my score in Sikh's competition, Then this happened..

Please please please please please please please Phantom, Owners and core members please make this server work on IP not steam ID it's just painful to watch someone who doesn't have adminship rights messing with the server.
Please I would do anything I will suck all of your dicks 1 by 1 I'll bend over if needed but please make the servers work on IP..

Thank you
Post console info first bro...

And no need to go such lengths to make the server work.

Hackers will always find the way...we are doing our best.

Rest...There is dynamic ip for IP ban people...so yeah that also don't work permanently.

lets unban you first ..Smile
(12-17-2015, 07:29 AM)lkt3pto Wrote: [ -> ]Post console info first bro...

Rest...There is dynamic ip for IP ban people...so yeah that also don't work permanently.

Bro im unbanned already dont know how, therefore playing on steam ID would be worse than IP.. If you doesnt see that then I dont think you should reply anymore.. This fake admi arun got his adminship by steam id changer therefore when gets banned he changes the banned steam id into some of those admins and vips who came here to get unbanned due to steam id chamger.. If the servers are working on IP theres no fucking way hacker would get admin rights they might get unbanned by their dynamic IP but it would still happen on steam id because they can easily change their steam id..

Btw im legolas
(12-17-2015, 07:36 AM)I hate hackers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015, 07:29 AM)lkt3pto Wrote: [ -> ]Post console info first bro...

Bro im unbanned already dont know how, therefore playing on steam ID would be worse than IP.. If you doesnt see that then I dont think you should reply anymore.. This fake admi arun got his adminship by steam id changer therefore when gets banned he changes the banned steam id into some of those admins and vips who came here to get unbanned due to steam id chamger.. If the servers are working on IP theres no fucking way hacker would get admin rights they might get unbanned by their dynamic IP but it would still happen on steam id because they can easily change their steam id..

Btw im legolas

Ok...

Now i know...you reborn.sgt legolas right...

You are unbanned already because i unbanned you within 5 minutes of your ban...because you were wrongfully banned and i was present their.

We try our best.

Rest the other issues will work on them.

Thanks for the suggestion Smile
(12-17-2015, 07:09 AM)I hate hackers Wrote: [ -> ]Please I would do anything I will suck all of your dicks 1 by 1 I'll bend over if needed but please make the servers work on IP..

Thank you

pls do that, i am sure the owners and core members would love it lol
(12-17-2015, 01:54 PM)J ^ z Z Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015, 07:09 AM)I hate hackers Wrote: [ -> ]Please I would do anything I will suck all of your dicks 1 by 1 I'll bend over if needed but please make the servers work on IP..

Thank you

pls do that, i am sure the owners and core members would love it lol

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink
I'm not even joking they should let the servers work on IP