LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: UNBAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys Lampard here am posting my demo where i got banned by admin talika on d2#1 server and beside was trying to complete sikhs challengeTongue
the demo is based on footsteps some lost skills and bullet sounds and some lucky shot
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/gb4Wnzmt/file.html

Enjoy and my score towards the end was 233-20.

Admins who all were present during alll this was talika lkt3pto JWF MARIO.

Regards,Lampard

GUYS 1 more thing most of the shots were lags hots.
Waller......using some codes to see enemies
Bro i wos In server when u got banned (u played nice Tongue )
I think u clean but let Core Team decide.
(12-23-2015, 10:42 AM).[mousegaming] ProtoTyp3 Wrote: [ -> ]Waller......using  some codes to see enemies

Prototype don't comment for fun and unless and until u have seen the entire demo please don't create a bad impression from the start.Please do the needful ty

talika

OK AFTER WATCHING THE FULL DEMO I FOUND SOME INTERESTING FACT.

1. WATCH FOR MID TO MID MAG. LAMPARD WAS HITTING THE TARGET WITH 100% ACCURACY IN 8 OUT OF 10 CASE. ITS AMAZING HOW SOMEONE REACT PERFECTLY IN A MICRO SEC OR LESS THAN THAT IN 8 OUT OF 10(UNDER 130 PING & CONSTANT CHOKE).

2.IN CASE OF MID TO A AND B DOOR TO A SHOOT(THAT AMAZING SHOOT FRM BEHIND THE B DOOR TO MID IS MOST INTERESTING) 90% TIME HIS JUDGEMENT OF ENEMY POSITION WAS CORRECT. YOU CNT HEARD SOUND OF A PERSON WHO IS BEYOND 100 YEARD OR MORE EVEN HE RUN.

3. LOOK CAREFULLY ABOUT HIS ENTRANCE FROM B TUNNEL TO B. MOST OF THE TIME HE PREJUDGE THE ENEMY POSITION 100 % CORRECT. AMAZING.

BCZ OF THESE REASON I FOUND HIM SUSPICIOUS AND AS THE ROUND WAS 90+ SO I BANNED HIM IN CASE THE DEMO IS OVERWRITTEN DUE TO SV RESTART.

TALIKA
Is this the same old lampard that i know or a bot ? Huh

Tongue Blush
(12-23-2015, 12:33 PM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]OK AFTER WATCHING THE FULL DEMO I FOUND SOME INTERESTING FACT.

1. WATCH FOR MID TO MID MAG. LAMPARD WAS HITTING THE TARGET WITH 100% ACCURACY IN 8 OUT OF 10 CASE. ITS AMAZING HOW SOMEONE REACT PERFECTLY IN A MICRO SEC OR LESS THAN THAT IN 8 OUT OF 10(UNDER 130 PING & CONSTANT CHOKE).

2.IN CASE OF MID TO A AND B DOOR TO A SHOOT(THAT AMAZING SHOOT FRM BEHIND THE B DOOR TO MID IS MOST INTERESTING) 90% TIME HIS JUDGEMENT OF ENEMY POSITION WAS CORRECT. YOU CNT HEARD SOUND OF A PERSON WHO IS BEYOND 100 YEARD OR MORE EVEN HE RUN.

3. LOOK CAREFULLY ABOUT HIS ENTRANCE FROM B TUNNEL TO B. MOST OF THE TIME HE PREJUDGE THE ENEMY POSITION 100 % CORRECT. AMAZING.

BCZ OF THESE REASON I FOUND HIM SUSPICIOUS AND AS THE ROUND WAS 90+ SO I BANNED HIM IN CASE THE DEMO IS OVERWRITTEN DUE TO SV RESTART.

TALIKA

Mate its not the 1st time i am playing on the servers I know how the servers work and how everything goes on when you are in ct or t
1st point:-But obvious as everyone says all cts go a and all ts go b we all have the prediction that most of the cts be in a and most of the ts be in b because of this u will easily get to know that mostly 3-4 cts only will be in b this happens with me everytime i play.
2nd point:-The mid mag u talking about is all about the reaction time personally i like mag very much and if u see some pro maggers like doomlord even he will get 90% of the mag shots from mid mag on the target
3rd point:-Mate if u see some of the spams of the apex players they are 100% correct because of alll their experience Once i speced cpl for like 45 mins and i saw his gameplay he used the right way of radar to check where his teammates were that was the turning point where i actually got to know how to use radar the right way.Cpl once also killed me through walls of b when I was just outside b doors i cant argue with him as we all know that he is a legend.About that shoot I dont remember about which exact shot your talking about for that i have to watch the entire demo it would be a fluk or something like that when u go mad or spray like a noob and someone gets killed its called a fluk or a luck.IF u see yesterday persuasive was going mag shots through a tunnel wall when the enemy was still in the tunnel those shots wasnt like once but many times it was nothing other than luck that someone got killed same happened with me.
4th point:-The judging u talking about was done much more time after i played many rounds before i used to check the b site then move but when cts start getting into b i started camping in the tunnel and as said experience talks well as i know d2 map much more better than my house Big Grin u can easily get to know where the enemy is when u have seeen them 3-4 rounds at the same place.eg:-I used to kill 1 guy many times with mag in mid(maybe his nick was anjali) this is just because I WAS the only who was killing him since many rounds and i got to know that he will be rushing mid like always.

I REST MY CASE HERE Tongue
I can't believe that you just called public player "a legend".....
(12-23-2015, 03:27 PM)I hate hackers Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe that you just called public player "a legend".....
Is that the smell of jealousy? 
A Lamda legend  Idea
(12-23-2015, 03:27 PM)I hate hackers Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe that you just called public player "a legend".....

Mate cpl and sikh are actually real life legends no doubt about it!!
Pages: 1 2