LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: irritating who__is__next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Admins,
                       Most of you guys know me. So coming to the point I'm here to report a player I.e,. Who___is___Next.
This guy is harassing me every time on server only because I play better than him, he was continuously spamming the server by calling me a wallhack. Birdy Num Num admin was on spec mode and I was playing my regular game and obviously I was clean and Birdy confirmed it, but still that guy spams the server every time he sees me playing.

I request Domi or any administrator out here to look into this matter Asap.

Ary ////// lamda

(05-08-2015, 08:19 AM)[TD2]^Fap Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admins,
                       Most of you guys know me. So coming to the point I'm here to report a player I.e,. Who___is___Next.
This guy is harassing me every time on server only because I play better than him, he was continuously spamming the server by calling me a wallhack. Birdy Num Num admin was on spec mode and I was playing my regular game and obviously I was clean and Birdy confirmed it, but still that guy spams the server every time he sees me playing.

I request Domi or any administrator out here to look into this matter Asap.

ok i will look into the issue...
Big Grin dont worry about him he is still not a good cs player every new person in cs that gets fragged alot calls the other hacker xd i also have been told that by many players just laugh it off never get angry if some 1 calls u a hacker or some thing as long as u r clean no admin will ban you Big Grin
Yes.  I also saw that. Next time I will warn him. he also called pink waller .  Hilarious joke.
another issue. Yesterday Valoro was spamming the server saying "give back our tag"
Calm your tits buddy, we'll look into this matter
Calling others hacker is not something new.. You complain when some Admin take him seriously and bans you. Till then you can ignore him or start calling him noob.
that will not solve the problem bro just ignore him if he abuses next time many admins play there you can tell them
jaaagoooooooo sone waalooooo.............sunooooo iskiiiiii kahaaannnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

shriimaan robo,ati prasann hua yah jaankar,ki hamare vyavasthapak mahodayo(adminstrators) ne is vivaad par apne vichaar vyakkt kiya.aur hamare priya bhratashree ko ye sampurna vishvaash dilaya ki,ab se aisa kuch bhi nehi hoga,aur agar huaa to turant is par seva karya avam pratikriyaao ki varsha ki jaayegi

aapki yaatra sukhad ho
apni raksha khud kare,dhyan rakhe..
namaste

aapka priya dulara sabka chahita
robo
(05-08-2015, 08:48 AM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin dont worry about him he is still not a good cs player every new person in cs that gets fragged alot calls the other hacker xd i also have been told that by many players just laugh it off never get angry if some 1 calls u a hacker or some thing as long as u r clean no admin will ban you Big Grin

I cant believe that people called you hacker birdy, if they really did then i guess almost no one know what CS is :p lolol  
Pages: 1 2