LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Admin rights removed again? Is this a fucking joke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I have been stripped of my admin rights 2 times now, 1st just cause i banned sxl when i mistook him for a hacker and second now, when i fucking dont even know what i did. I Paid my fucking money for this, i havent been gracefully granted this rights by lamda for free, i paid Rs300, which was so stupid of me to do, my admin rights have been removed 2 times in nearly 13 days, and it is unacceptable, if you tgot a complaint, ask me first if it was true or false, dont just strip my admin rights, i spec each person like for so much time before taking decision and now i get this? Lamda isnt the only server to be played upon, 1000s of other servers, but i like it here, it is fun, doesnt mean customers are supposed to be taken for granted.

Hope you guys look into the matter.
Regards

And also, if you guys cant give me my adminship with full powers pack, please return my money also cut the rate for 15 days adminship and return my money.
Thanks
When did this happen? Coz last time I checked, You had full admin access. check if there is a bug or something else.
God dont be hyper bro relax...  Smile  Lets see what core members says !!! One Tip bro - If you are unable to find or ur not sure while specing just take help from any pro players like TALIKA , hhz members or myself etc Wink

talika

Razor you missed my name :p
(01-02-2016, 06:03 AM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]Razor you missed my name :p

Aapko dubara sikhayat ka mauka nahi milega Big Grin
GOD bro.....it's confirmed now...just talked to the owners...There is nothing done or undone from our side...regarding your admin.

So just keep calm bro...and tell us the actually issue ...that exactly is happening or not happening...PM' me bro...

I seen that you were playing VIP alright...rest just tell me the details.

SmileSmile
Cool
There was a technical glitch, please try now GOD

Your ban rights should work

And I have extended your admin by 15 days to compensate for the inconvenience caused. Admin will now expire on Feb 2nd instead of Jan 18, 2016
(01-02-2016, 07:53 AM)lkt3pto Wrote: [ -> ]GOD bro.....it's confirmed now...just talked to the owners...There is nothing done or undone from our side...regarding your admin.

So just keep calm bro...and tell us the actually issue ...that exactly is happening or not happening...PM' me bro...

SmileSmile
Cool

Hey bro, 
the thing is yesterday when we were playing i typed in am_banmenu and it said no access to this command.
so after sxl incident i hav been so very careful, i didnt understand why it was removed for no reason and im sorry for my furious behaviour, gets frustrated when something happens to you but you arent responsible for it, im sorry for my language mate, since phantom corrected the "Glitch" and now i have full access.

(01-02-2016, 08:40 AM)phantom83 ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]There was a technical glitch, please try now GOD

And I have extended your admin by 15 days to compensate for the inconvenience caused. Admin will now expire on Feb 2nd instead of Jan 18, 2016

Phantom you know I like your server and want to be a regular customer at your place, thanks for correcting the Glitch, and i really appreciate the extension of the adminship, and im also sorry for my language if i spoke a bit out of tone, and hopefully my admin rights wont be removed in future unless there was a serious mistake commited by me.
(01-02-2016, 10:18 AM)`G0d Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2016, 07:53 AM)lkt3pto Wrote: [ -> ]GOD bro.....it's confirmed now...just talked to the owners...There is nothing done or undone from our side...regarding your admin.

SmileSmile
Cool

Hey bro, 
the thing is yesterday when we were playing i typed in am_banmenu and it said no access to this command.
so after sxl incident i hav been so very careful, i didnt understand why it was removed for no reason and im sorry for my furious behaviour, gets frustrated when something happens to you but you arent responsible for it, im sorry for my language mate, since phantom corrected the "Glitch" and now i have full access.

(01-02-2016, 08:40 AM)phantom83 ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]There was a technical glitch, please try now GOD

Phantom you know I like your server and want to be a regular customer at your place, thanks for correcting the Glitch, and i really appreciate the extension of the adminship, and im also sorry for my language if i spoke a bit out of tone, and hopefully my admin rights wont be removed in future unless there was a serious mistake commited by me.

We are here to help bro...all you have to have is some PATIENCE  Smile

Anyways Enjoy you extended admin rights nowTongue

Thread closed.