LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/M5misz0y/file.html

this is my demo on single player . i posted this because im also called as aimboter . i think this is what u get when playing with expert bot than playing with players that keep calling other as cheater/hacker. sorry i still didnt have time to record my game online because my net slow today . i hope this will proof that im actually good(i think) than other players keep saying me as cheater/hacker Smile. this game is long . i was afk in the middle like 10 seconds . just wait until i chat at the end of demo .
(01-04-2016, 09:32 AM)myplayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/M5misz0y/file.html

this is my demo on single player . i posted this because im also called as aimboter . i think this is what u get when playing with expert bot than playing with players that keep calling other as cheater/hacker. sorry i still didnt have time to record my game online because my net slow today . i hope this will proof that im actually good(i think) than other players keep saying me as cheater/hacker Smile. this game is long . i was afk in the middle like 10 seconds . just wait until i chat at the end of demo .

Hey "myplayer" you have posted a wrong demo. This demo isnt of Lamda Server. Check your cstrike folder for a similar demo name: Lamda_Deathmatch_Demo.dem 
(01-04-2016, 11:36 AM)-=DON=- Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 09:32 AM)myplayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/M5misz0y/file.html

Hey "myplayer" you have posted a wrong demo. This demo isnt of Lamda Server. Check your cstrike folder for a similar demo name: Lamda_Deathmatch_Demo.dem 

ya i know . this is just how my gameplay . all player keep saying im aimbot . i keep disconnected if i joined any server .
(01-04-2016, 12:34 PM)myplayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 11:36 AM)-=DON=- Wrote: [ -> ]Hey "myplayer" you have posted a wrong demo. This demo isnt of Lamda Server. Check your cstrike folder for a similar demo name: Lamda_Deathmatch_Demo.dem 

ya i know . this is just how my gameplay . all player keep saying im aimbot . i keep disconnected if i joined any server .
This cant be proof to unban you. We need the exact demo when you were banned. We cant judge you by your past or some other demo.
I don't think you understood him. He was saying that this demo is proof for the players who keep accusing him... Not for unban request.
Already Unbanned...

@ Myplayer we definitely look into that matter....

Thanks for your concerns..

Now enjoy the servers Smile

THREAD CLOSED