LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: TOXI P@L R!OT demo based on the request of a noob who called him a cheater :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there.... recently I have been called a cheater by a noob
actually by more than one noob
here is my demo
wish that noobs would watch and learn Big Grin

this is last time I let someone talk to me this way Smile
enjoy it
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/blOXWSVQ/file.html
lol  hahahahaha  Big Grin this is not the right demo , Tongue  and we don't need to learn noob game  Cool    
(01-04-2016, 01:00 PM)/^Synergy^/Str!k3r Wrote: [ -> ]lol  hahahahaha  Big Grin this is not the right demo , Tongue  and we don't need to learn noob game  Cool    

Striker he will be posting his banned demo file soon.
Requesting TOXIC P@L | R!OT to share demo with us where you have been banned using nick "dumb"
if anyone can tell me anyway I can share the demo then I diffenetely will
tell me a way to share this demo with u
it was overwritten
by joining server again after restart
this is the demo that sahil requested from me and is the one I uploaded
(01-04-2016, 02:21 PM)TOXIC P@L | R!OT Wrote: [ -> ]if anyone can tell me anyway I can share the demo then I diffenetely will
tell me a way to share this demo with u
it was overwritten
by joining server again after restart
this is the demo that sahil requested from me and is the one I uploaded

So topic closed Toxic has no demo that means. Up to seniors to judge now.
must me mentioned he used that nick "dumb" to spec one of his clan's player on suspicion of hacking in my knowledge...but i left the server there after..after which i dnt knw what happened!
Striker is only complaining about the player nicked "the dumb" who was caught walling by him. 
Later Toxic confirmed he was "the dumb" and was in spec to check for some wall hack of a player.
Indirectly now Striker is asking demo of Toxic Pal but unfortunately he reconnected so demo is lost.
my quotation is  why he unban himself without submit demo? i need that answare.
Yeah :3