LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Want Demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I want of Esx's demo.

Regards.
Did you ask him in-game? if not i'll ask him myself
He sent me the link, here you go buddy :

http://demoesx.livehost.fr/Demo/Record/esxcm.rar
Not this demo.I want of his D2 only1 sv demo for today playing.

talika

i hv just told him to post demo. he wl post hopefully. from my point of view not a hacker. i hv speced him for 20 rounds. so he is gd bcz

1. very gd knowledge about wallbang.
2. extra ordinary aim with scout (most of the time kill without zoom)
3. has every gd quality what shld hv in a gd player.

still some people hv doubt so i wl request esx to post d demo here.
I asked , this is the demo he gave me. You can ask him yourself Wink
Thanks for your help psycho bro,I don't need your answer talika.
Just waiting his demo.
(01-05-2016, 04:30 PM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]i hv just told him to post demo. he wl post hopefully. from my point of view not a hacker. bcz

1. very gd knowledge about wallbang.
2. extra ordinary aim with scout (most of the time kill without zoom)
3. has every gd quality what shld hv in a gd player.

still some people hv doubt so i wl request esx to post d demo here.
Right talika i agree with u i know about esx he is good but let brahma bull doubt be clear .....
Psycho is my helper, for translate and i have bug with GoogleChrome so i dont have demo of lamda serv D2 1 Because i have rétry i dont see your post before ! But i have 375788 Record of me ! With Wallbang etc !! and ScreenShot and THE NEXT PLAY ON THE SERVER ONLY D2 1 i post my demo if my score it 80 10 Wink

Merci psycho d'avoir posté pour moi Smile <3
(01-05-2016, 10:16 PM)|ApeX| eSx* Wrote: [ -> ]Psycho is my helper, for translate and i have bug with GoogleChrome so i dont have demo of lamda serv D2 1 Because i have rétry i dont see your post before ! But i have 375788 Record of me ! With Wallbang etc !! and ScreenShot and THE NEXT PLAY ON THE SERVER ONLY D2 1 i post my demo if my score it 80 10 Wink

Merci psycho d'avoir posté pour moi Smile <3

De rien  Sleepy