LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Hashtag Second Team(MYN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ary ////// lamda

where are the other 3?
(01-13-2016, 02:31 PM)Ary ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]where are the other 3?
actually don told me to upload 4 demos
In that 4 demo i uploaded 2 because one player 1.6 got crashed so he reinstall it and the other one can't find his demo I'm really sorry for this 
Cred and Don told me that its ok 
(01-13-2016, 02:35 PM)|HashTag| R777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2016, 02:31 PM)Ary ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]where are the other 3?
actually don told me to upload 4 demos
In that 4 demo i uploaded 2 because one player 1.6 got crashed so he reinstall it and the other one can't find his demo I'm really sorry for this 
Cred and Don told me that its ok 

I told its ok cause the reasons you mentioned of failing to provide demos assures that they are gone. No chance of getting those demos now. I said ok just for failed to submit other demos. Rest decision is of Ary's.

Ary ////// lamda

PLEASE NOTE -
1. No change in time and date will be entertained, kindly do not ping me saying both teams are willing to change, I am not interested Smile
2. Max 15 mins waiting period for both teams to join, at the 16th min the team with 4 or less players will be disqualified
3. Even if a single player is found hacking, the entire team stands to get disqualified from the Tournament
4. Clan heads to make sure that players save their demo, if opp team clan head asks for demo of a particular player, please make sure that your team shares it. Make sure your cs version actually records demo and its not corrupted.
5. Map bugs and bomb plant bugs not allowed. Team caught doing this will be disallowed and opponent condidered winner

Hence Disqualified ....
How many time that Hashtag clan didn't show demo or hacked in match.It happened over 3 times...Will this clan is alive or be closed?

Regards.
(01-13-2016, 04:30 PM)Who is next? Wrote: [ -> ]How many time that Hashtag clan didn't show demo or hacked in match.It happened over 3 times...Will this clan is alive or be closed?

Regards.

NO RIGHTS TO COMMENT HERE Who is next

(01-13-2016, 03:51 PM)Ary ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE NOTE -
1. No change in time and date will be entertained, kindly do not ping me saying both teams are willing to change, I am not interested Smile
2. Max 15 mins waiting period for both teams to join, at the 16th min the team with 4 or less players will be disqualified
3. Even if a single player is found hacking, the entire team stands to get disqualified from the Tournament
4. Clan heads to make sure that players save their demo, if opp team clan head asks for demo of a particular player, please make sure that your team shares it. Make sure your cs version actually records demo and its not corrupted.
5. Map bugs and bomb plant bugs not allowed. Team caught doing this will be disallowed and opponent condidered winner

Hence Disqualified ....

No Problem Smile
If the team cannot provide demos of the players that Ary has specifically requested, the team will not progress and play any further part in the tournament. Period !!