LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: 1nhale - WallHack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of the Cheater:|Apex| 1nhale
Steam ID/IP of the Cheater:
Server: Dust 2AWP on
Admins present during incident:
Type of hack (Wallhack, Aimbot, Multihack...): Wallhack and probably illegal CFGs
Proof:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/szql6i8cdzjwaw6/1nhale.rar

Watch the last part of the dem file. The last 1min. When he kills Minus with AK.
Oh come on buddy, we've been through this several times before. He's not cheating! Dodgy
best part, he posted the link of demo you already saw and confirmed clean.
So we are having more fans even in absense of CPL Tongue

talika

ALL I SEE IS BATGIRL AND MINUS PLAYING GD. NO HACK FROM 1HALE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. Smile
I just had a bit of doubt in my mind. I thought he was WH. Especially when he killed Minus and then immediately started shooting at bombsite A (during end of demo). But it seems like he isn't one. He is a pro player Big Grin. To admins who viewed the demo... Thank you very much for spending your time on the demo. It was very long. But I really appreciate that you guys saw it. Big Grin 10/10 to the staff for giving the results fast and cooperation.
(01-16-2016, 06:34 PM)Lamda_COP Wrote: [ -> ]I just had a bit of doubt in my mind. I thought he was WH. Especially when he killed Minus and then immediately started shooting at bombsite A (during end of demo). But it seems like he isn't one. He is a pro player Big Grin. To admins who viewed the demo... Thank you very much for spending your time on the demo. It was very long. But I really appreciate that you guys saw it. Big Grin 10/10 to the staff for giving the results fast and cooperation.

No problem bro, we appreciate your concern Big Grin Big Grin 
I AM CHEATER :d
I hate Pros Blush