LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: got banned unecessarily
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NET Ports:  server 27015, client 27005
Server IP address 192.168.1.100:27015
Connecting to 176.57.188.37:27075...
Connection accepted by 176.57.188.37:27075

ive not hacked!! open ur eyes n c the demo! my name was " PHYSICS AUR CHEM MEIN FAIL"
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/3GUcTYfI/file.html
CLEAN AND UNBANNED Smile
(01-20-2016, 01:53 PM)lkt3pto Wrote: [ -> ]CLEAN AND UNBANNED Smile

Guys make an effort to Appreciate Lkt3pto as well as Apex Pyschopath for "Demos Watching and Unbanning" players. 
Just give a one word "Thanks" in reply more than enough.

Earlier Cred alone had that pressure and now these guys have made his job easier. Nice Job Lkt3pto and Apex Pyschopath.

Admins now a days wrong bans are being increased a bit, just have a look.

talika

kudos to the core member lkt3pto and pshycopath for doing days after days verification job and giving justice.
my respect to both of you buddies. Smile
Thank you DON and Thank You Talika Smile

And Of Course it's is not tough but consumes time to watch entire demo. So i am mentioning one Key point only for all admins.

1. Of course if 100% hack ban hackers,but if their is 5% of hesitation then try spec'ing couple of more rounds,even then not sure ask for assistance if none their then ban them WITH PROPER REASON YOU FELT for ban not just "submit demo" or "web link" only.

Those who are doing this alright so it is well and great...Rest please follow this rule.

Also i really appreciate all the work admins doing,So THANK YOU ALL.

ENJOYSmile
HIGH FIVE lkt! Rolleyes Rolleyes
Yeah man.It's unfair if no one appreciates ikt3pto fr what he is doing out here.I too was banned and when I uploaded my demo he made sure everything was fine.Going going ikt3pto.cheers

#good going