LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: PLZ UNBAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I DONT CHEATTING.
DONT KNOW WHY I AM BAN. MAYBE ASK THIS ADMIN:....MAYBE I KILL HIM 5 TIMES AGO AND HE DONT LIKE IT :-)

Please UNBAN.

GREETINGS

LOCKE
I see that you have been banned for advertising
That means directly?

http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/pcIkcKn2/file.html

THX 4 quick reply Smile
Lol unbanned

talika

You need to understand that ad like "smoke weed ganja etc" REPETADELY is not allowed on sv. I banned you for 1 hr according to rules. Later you came within that one hr . so you was dynamic ip suspect and i cnt just seat and let a dynamic ip user play. so i agained banned you permanetly . Then pshycopath came and let me know that he unbanned you inbetween. so its ok that you are clean. where did the point came that i kill you or u kill me. understand the situation properly dnt go for an assumption.
p.s.- dnt do chain nade again . i saw u many times today.its nt allowed. have a gd time .

You are welcome.
It's a simple misunderstanding. It' settled now Big Grin

talika

thanx psychopath fr doing great job. my respect is always with you. Smile
(01-21-2016, 07:20 PM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]thanx psychopath fr doing great job. my respect is always with you. Smile

No problem bro  Blush
man, he's a steamer. Even he got dynamic IP he cant come (unless he swich to non steam Tongue)

talika

he wasnt playing from steam at the time i banned him around 8pm ist. bt yes at midnight around 12am ist he was playing with steam.