LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Got Banned with out any reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [C]arnAge_ ^CJ
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in.
[AMXBans] Reason: 'advertise ip'
[AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:2135359584'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '122.162.205.111'
[AMXBans] ================

Cj why you banned me I am putting my demo here.............I have never put any ip on the server. I did by mistake about 45 mins back and was told my blackfire not to do that...I didn't put any ip on the server............if you guys are so noob then please don't become admin............Core admins please don't sell out adminships to fool like him as they use it for thier own good..............Check my demo and let me know if you find me putting ip more then once...I did by mistake and never did it again.......you guys grow up...this whole clan Carnage is a bunch of fools

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/qlBoCbL9/file.html

Check my demo............and Cj meet me in real i will show you how to handle powers...you don't even know me....I play for fun and you guys took advantage of it... if you have guts meet me in real I will show you real power........ASSSHOLE.
Cj obviously was in a banning streak Big Grin He thought u were advertising, and advertising is not acceptable
No need for that kind of language though ^^
Unbanned
If he start banning people only because he made a stroy in his mind then i guess he is deserve such language from me............he should apologize for this

Now that noob start crashing my cs using amx...............ahahah a noob and a real a*****e

i asked him why he banned and told him to grow up.......in return Mango banned me.............I really don't wanna play anymore on this sv where people ban me for no reason and Romantic mango whoever you are you will remain an a*****e just like your brother CJ
Hahahaha you would stay banned mate.. You were warned but you ignored it..
I will get unbanned............don't worry but i am not going to play on this sv where they have noob admins like you..............
You'll remain banned, coz apparently you're a low life loser.
Have a nice rest of your life.