LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: f*** this server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is for that bloody admin birdy num num yeah f*** you noob admin..
i was fucking at 99/23 and killed birdy and that noob admin without even asking players restarted the server only beacuse i killed him and i was at 99, i asked him the reason and why did you do it and he is like continue abusing and kya ukad lena hai ukad le...
This is the way you using admin rights?
if a players is playing good you f*** with his score?
fucking disappointed...leaving this server forever only because of this noob admin abusing his rights and from now not [TD2] player will be playing on your server and not even those players who is playing on your server which we brought and as far as my VIP is concerned shove that money up your a** bloody admins...

keep doing this to players and shut down your server and yes about my foul language i will fucking use it because you people deserve this

"f*** OFF" Angry
So you play for individual score???

you should have laughed and give more attention to your rank on server.
(05-14-2015, 04:02 PM)[TD2]^Fap Wrote: [ -> ]This is for that bloody admin birdy num num yeah f*** you noob admin..
i was fucking at 99/23 and killed birdy and that noob admin without even asking players restarted the server only beacuse i killed him and i was at 99, i asked him the reason and why did you do it and he is like continue abusing and kya ukad lena hai ukad le...
fucking disappointed...leaving this server forever only because of this noob admin abusing his rights and from now not [TD2] player will be playing on your server and not even those players who is playing on your server which we brought and as far as my VIP is concerned shove that money up your a** bloody admins...

keep doing this to players and shut down your server and yes about my foul language i will fucking use it because you people deserve this

"f*** OFF" Angry

first of all u gave such a great speech second of all if u opened ur eyes which had dirt stuck in them the sv score wasnt reset for 200 rounds and thanks for the kind words it just proves that ur acting like a kid 
(05-14-2015, 04:16 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 04:02 PM)[TD2]^Fap Wrote: [ -> ]This is for that bloody admin birdy num num yeah f*** you noob admin..

"f*** OFF" Angry

first of all u gave such a great speech second of all if u opened ur eyes which had dirt stuck in them the sv score wasnt reset for 200 rounds and thanks for the kind words it just proves that ur acting like a kid 

Haha! Unicorn please. Now you can talk blah blah and escape and i know you'll because you're a lamda and everyone on the server knows that it's waste to talk or arise a question against a lamda, in the end a lamda memeber i.e,. the owner will always support his clan mates... Happy fragging jealous noob Smile
thanks for the kind words and (fyi) u r acting just like a kid and i never abused anything u kiddo Big Grin if u get so angry over cs u will reach an early grave
(05-14-2015, 04:05 PM)Dark Horse ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]So you play for individual score???

It's not about my score, it's about how irresponsible an admin can be and abuse his rights that's it
i never abused anything if reseting the round is abuse then there is nothing more i can make u understand
(05-14-2015, 04:30 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the kind words and (fyi) u r acting just like a kid and i never abused anything u kiddo Big Grin if u get so angry over cs u will reach an early grave

Like seriously? Omg haha
Do i need to remind you how kiddish you were on the server lel
lemme guess you're like a 16years old kid right? i knew it haha
P.S-Thank you for your suggestion but keep it in your pocket you may need it some day for yourself
Anyways i should've know by your behaviour that you're a new bie..
haha go kiddo play enjoy.
(05-14-2015, 04:30 PM)[TD2]^Fap Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 04:05 PM)Dark Horse ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]So you play for individual score???

It's not about my score, it's about how irresponsible an admin can be and abuse his rights that's it

So resetting a round is an act of admin abusing his rights? How about your clan member Vansh?? Vansh earlier he was using wallhack and also phantom saw that. Still he permitted him for clan match and gave him VIP. After that day I told Vansh to upload his demo cz I was feeling something is fishy. He gave me a reply "I dont have to". After that also I repetedly asked him to upoad demo, but he didnt listened. Still he is playing. 
 Is this what your clan members do? Its our responsibility to maintain a fair play at the server so we ask for demos. 
(05-14-2015, 04:32 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]i never abused anything if reseting the round is abuse then there is nothing more i can make u understand

oh well! After like killing you and being on 99? and wait lemme tell you i wasn't the only one who was against it each and every player was disappointed, tell me if am i lying? should i like post the demo so that everyone can read those chats? 

(05-14-2015, 04:39 PM)Dark Horse ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 04:30 PM)[TD2]^Fap Wrote: [ -> ]

So resetting a round is an act of admin abusing his rights? How about your clan member Vansh?? Vansh earlier he was using wallhack and also phantom saw that. Still he permitted him for clan match and gave him VIP. After that day I told Vansh to upload his demo cz I was feeling something is fishy. He gave me a reply "I dont have to". After that also I repetedly asked him to upoad demo, but he didnt listened. Still he is playing. 
 Is this what your clan members do? Its our responsibility to maintain a fair play at the server so we ask for demos. 

let me tell you one thing, i was the one who reported them to domi about their wallhack..so before questioning about my motive brush up on your facts and yes the way you did that clearly shows that you took the advantage of being an admin.
P.S- Drifting off the topic now. Ain't you?
Pages: 1 2 3