LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: To botob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
N botob take my ip i never got banned
Secondly i asked the admins n posted on the forum that i wanna play
They took me n now m a super admin
Ok. You were non active member in forum. few weks ago Botob banned you for walling. then Botob said in forum shoutoutbox that he banned TIGER clan head JEET. then he posted his specing demo and details. Then suddenly after few minutes you came to forum and said in shoutout "Hello, We take a break till next 22" or something. Botobs shoutout were few lines below your shoutout. SO probably you saw his shoutout and thread and you knew you got banned. but you were tricky and left forum after post that shoutout. and took time to come up with good excuse. then after few days you came to forum and said I came here after 2 weeks and my friend said that im banned. And you asked for unban. then you said someone else has played with your nick. same nicks dnt get ban. either its same ip or id. however you didnt get unban and came back with steam id changer. the reason you want to prove yourself innocent is you wat to stay here as Jeet and as tiger clan leader. else you can keep coming here with id changer as you used to do. you never posted a demo. Probably Teja Bhai let you play cuz when these things happen he wasn't here active. since your forum profile actie, he treated you like a normal player and let you play. Botob will reply to ur post when he back. and probably he has that screenshot of your take break case. Ad if you got ban and get super admin, wow cool. we'll keep this in mind. whenever other clan members got ban for something, we'll take tthis incident as an excuse for unban. no demo. and we will say someone else played with my nick. Good luck mate!
mmmhmmmm tell 'em sistaa
Kaze is completly right
GG Kaze Big Grin

TIGER JEET See This Post Big Grin :: http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=1614

I think You also have 2 active Bans Big Grin
and still You are playing on server :3
PEW PEW PEW MISSS u Big Grin
KAZE i m really feeling that every clan shud mansion their players nick on lamda to avoid this situation again.
JEET stop saying Maverick was not ur clan member, the two three days he played on Desi Pub, he used to talk with each TIGER member. Specially with Ronaldo. Also Tigers self said him he is much pro as he was in Apex before.
Dont use lies. Everythinghave a record