LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned For No reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by .[mousegaming]sxl
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : [T{G}C]/-PuN!sH3r-/
[AMXBans] Reason : ' active ban '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console
(sorry i had played in another server after i was banned so i couldn't fine my ip and steam id)
First of all, I was never banned in any lamda servers,I have checked the AMXBAN lists
I found another persons named like 'punisher' or 'punisherkiller', but that wasn't me.
I think demo isn't required here for this case Shy Shy Shy
No demo, no IP, no steamID. How exactly are we going to determine whether or not it was you?
Ok I understand that i didnt notice my ip and steamID, but what is the requirement of the demo.
Even if you want to check my demo, it will show my ban, not any reason like wallhack or aimbot
check the AMX BAN LIST

talika

post demo with proper console info. if u want to get unban. Smile
(03-17-2016, 09:25 AM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]post demo with proper console info. if u want to get unban. Smile

My demo is like 2 minutes,killing one person(which was .[mousegaming]sxl) and then he banned me what is the reason showing demo
Post the full console info with IP and steamID. And since your demo is only 2 min long, it shouldn't take you long to upload it and post it as well.
LoL just saying for fun, don't take this seriously. just think sxl banned this guy mistaken. but this guy was really wallhacking when get banned :'D
Ok I will upload my demo but how can i get my console information?
The same way you found the console info before. Just this time, don't delete steamID and IP.
whenever i open my game my console is blank,So how should i get my console information
(I am think To change my NAME AND THEN PLAY)