LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned for wallhacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing in the pub server .. I was on the t side .. I was the only player on our t side alive n in their team may be 3-4 players were alive.. I was near the t base .. I saw a ct going in tunnel .. I shot .. May be it damaged him n he got to know I was there near t base .. He also started shooting .. I his behind the box .. Got down again after relod n kept on simply shooting through the wall ... For my luck it turned out to be a headshot ... Admin 2k banned me ... I wasn't wallhacking ... Please unban me :'(

talika

post the demo with console info.
procedure-
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=135
Connection accepted by 37.59.43.196:27015
Timed out
Connecting to 176.57.188.37:27075...
Connection accepted by 176.57.188.37:27075
* Privileges set

BUILD 6027 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 59
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin 2K^.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : c0ma
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 1940990177 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 122.179.62.78 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Che
ur cross hair moving along with that person who is on the other side of wall... if thats coincidence post ur demo here Angel Dodgy

talika

post the demo as well to verify if you are clean or not Smile
... Idk how to do that ?? ... I searched the DEM file in all folders of the game .. Dint find any file with name demo or dem .. :'( ... Plz unban me ... I hv never cheated ... N I wont do it also.. God's sake ppl of Lamda .. Plz ! Sad
lol
(03-17-2016, 05:08 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]lol

Psycho .. We have played together .. U hv seen me playing .. I don't hack n u know it Mahn Sad ... My nick is c0ma ... 

talika

thread closed. stay banned. bye