LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban request. Banned for headshoting sikh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ban details
Nickname Royal A$$a$$in
SteamID VALVE_0:4:1658033254
Steam Community ID 76561201276332240
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Cheater
Invoked on 20.03.2016 - 16:36:36
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by .[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe
Banned on Lamda || Dust2 Only (de_dust2)
Total expired bans 0

Its been great time playing on lamda for past 1 year. I have been playing on many servers but lamda is a special for me.
I was never banned from any server until SIKH FLODE banned me for literary no reason. Sad

Actually what happened was that i headshoted him out of nowhere which even i couldn't think off.Next second i was banned.
On joining the server again with IP configuration i asked him the matter.

He said i "SPEEDHACKED". I just cant believe that such a pro player like sikh can even ban someone without specing
and confirming. Anyways i post my demo for the sake of my pride. Smile

waiting for unban

link:http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/EmVzwcFN/file.html
Royal A$$a$$in
Thats an Alien Demo xDDD
Y did u rejoined the server my friend ... The demo is overwritten .... Now this demo cannot be called as a banned demo...
Ur unban is now pretty much close to impossible ... Lets c wat core members decide ..

Cheers Big Grin \o/
OHH i didn't knew that would happen on rejoin Sad.
No problems them em decide.
(03-21-2016, 03:36 AM)NeverMore^ Wrote: [ -> ]Thats an Alien Demo xDDD
Y did u rejoined the server my friend ... The demo is overwritten .... Now this demo cannot be called as a banned demo...
Ur unban is now pretty much close to impossible ... Lets c wat core members decide ..

Cheers Big Grin \o/

Is that funny our old awp all server mate having hard time  Angry  this is Rebels Joker San  Undecided

talika

i saw him just now. give him active ban whenever u see him.
Thank You. So its confirm that i will not be able to play in lamda anymore. Thanku for ur lovely time Sad. BTW i NEVER hacked
I read all the comments and I clearly some doubts, thank you.
(03-21-2016, 06:08 AM)Kamalesha Wrote: [ -> ]I read all the comments and I clearly some doubts, thank you.

Obviously you will doubt as i dont have my proof(demo). Hope lamda will hire professionals admins in future for the servers welfare  Rolleyes  
(03-20-2016, 06:49 PM)Royal A$$a$$in Wrote: [ -> ]Ban details  
Nickname Royal A$$a$$in
SteamID VALVE_0:4:1658033254
Steam Community ID 76561201276332240
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Cheater
Invoked on 20.03.2016 - 16:36:36
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by .[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe
Banned on Lamda || Dust2 Only (de_dust2)
Total expired bans 0

Its been great time playing on lamda for past 1 year. I have been playing on many servers but lamda is a special for me.
I was never banned from any server until SIKH FLODE banned me for literary no reason. Sad

Actually what happened was that i headshoted him out of nowhere which even i couldn't think off.Next second i was banned.
On joining the server again with IP configuration i asked him the matter.

He said i "SPEEDHACKED". I just cant believe that such a pro player like sikh can even ban someone without specing
and confirming. Anyways i post my demo for the sake of my pride. Smile

waiting for unban

link:http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/EmVzwcFN/file.html
Royal A$$a$$in
Bro!!! are you banned too?I never thought that you  would get banned.I was banned for so called "Laming" an admin.I support your cause to object and stand by your side in grief.
Sad Sad Undecided
It hurts when someone treats(ban) you when u have done nothing. I play for fun and no one has ever questioned me for hacking Undecided
Pages: 1 2