LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned By Admin [walker] @ DD2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ATLAS
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: walker
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Reason: 'WH'
[AMXBans] Duration: '6 days, 22 hours and 39 minutes'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1511935443'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '87.99.70.169'
[AMXBans] =======================================
>>>CLICK HERE<<<

Describe the situation: cut off walker admin... noob watch this >>>CLICK HERE<<<
Unbanned

ADMIN WALKER: Dude enough of your wrong bans......Take it as a warning .In his demo even his kill of yours was suspicious or well experienced but either way one can't be judge by that.....Next time try spec'ing at least for more than 3-4 rounds especially for you.

And Ban a waller/ hacker permanently there is a option for permanent ban.1,2,3,4............7 day ban period is not viable at all for clear hacker.
Hey Guys Finally m on Forum, yeah ATLS plays good, and is a god guy. Misunderstanding happens, Ignore it, and i would rather request to add Immunity to ATLAS's Steam. there might be situations where someone else takes his nick and we think it's him,

and specked atlas thousands of times, he is good.
Okey, when i be in UK i will buy a steamed 1.6!

Btw in steam have to cheats, and im not stop walling in steam too xD /lmao/ /lol/ Big Grin

talika

and dnt forget to give me the steam cheats. i wanna put that in my folder and be a rambo ...tadatada...game over Smile
Walling is too easy in steam, no need cheats that specially developed/coded to steam version. But while you use some cheats in steam, if the valve team updated/released patch for vac to detect new cheats/.dll/scripts, and your currently using cheats in the updated vac, Kaboom. So I highly advice if someone want to wallhack in steam, just make a steam account and only buy cs 1.6 So you don't have to worry about vac ban since cs 1.6 is 2.49$ in sales. Never try cheats if you have a inventory with at least 5 bought games + bought in-game items. For the summary, just never try wallhack at all. As I always tell 1 fair kill is worth than 100 cheat kills. Enjoy!!!