LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Abuse with admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bhai if GBU continue abuze with him i will ban him .. because he abuse in your server and he say all player they are dumb .. how the player will feel bro if he continue i will ban him permantly ok bro  Sad .. and bro last thing he say tht i am dumb also .. he say an admin dumb bhai
When he starts abusing, warn him, if he still continues, gag him Smile If gag doesn't work in Desi, then ban for an hour and save the demo for proof. Smile
(03-23-2016, 04:15 PM)red Wrote: [ -> ]When he starts abusing, warn him, if he still continues, gag him Smile If gag doesn't work in Desi, then ban for an hour and save the demo for proof. Smile

ok bro thnks bro i will now but bro wht is the meaning of gag ?
It's a command ( amx_gag ) which simply mutes player, he won't be able to use chat or mic.
(03-23-2016, 06:56 PM)red Wrote: [ -> ]It's a command ( amx_gag ) which simply mutes player, he won't be able to use chat or mic.

First sorry for my bad english..
He spin the fact..I never say all the player are dumb..I say "who ever say me hacking are dumb"..coz some player keep abuse me saying im walling..and what make me shock that this [T] ! G E R [M]aNishduth Luchoo are so easy to believe them..he should spec first before he ban me..then when i get unban I come back to the server he keep kick me saying, who unban u? then i told him go check forum..then he kick me, bug my cs..and in the end he ban me again..when i get unban again asking him why u ban me just like that, then he told me, " I think u are hacking" .."THINK"...Think and ban..Nice!
I supposed to be happy with that kind of services? I'm from Malaysia come to this server and get threat like shit just bcoz I play better????

But right now, this [M]aNishduth Luchoo are okay with me so no need to talk about this anymore.. I didn't blame him 100%, maybe I was wrong for playing too good..
I heard u can't play too good in this server or u will get ban..sorry for that!