LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: AWP restrictions:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I have a suggestion to caretaker of Lamda. I am a regular player of DeDust 2 only.
In Dust2only AWP is restricted to vips and admins, its ok.
In Dust2only Smoke grenades are also restricted, its also ok.
But so called admins and vips they all join cts and use Awp. But ts dont have any awp. 4 or more players are with awp in cts there are no one in ts with awp. This really ruins the spirit of games, because there is no team balance. Only creep and prototype thinks of teambalance and plays with awp from both sides cts as wll as ts, but others really ruin the game and it sucks.

So my request is please can you restrict awp to only two players in every team, so that we have 2 awps in each team and not more.
This change will help for teambalance and games will be interestiing, because 5 or more awps in cts and 0 awp in ts really sucks.
I hope you understand me.

sincerely,
Fink ployed
meh

talika

there is already team balance plug in, which transfer players according to score of individuals. u can see in ur console that PTB is checking the score all time and trasfer players according to some specific algorithm.

now the awp thing. what u said about vips only joins ct to awp is totally wrong. if u review my record in hlx stat i joined t more than ct. all persons have their own choice to join any side u cnt restrict that. bt yes sometimes its become one sided when all the awpers r in one side. bt remember top players like cpl , sikh flode use assault mostly and break the awpers so easily. so its all about playing with skill , dsnt matter its awp or ak.

kp fragging . Smile
(03-26-2016, 06:29 PM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]there is already team balance plug in, which transfer players according to score of individuals. u can see in ur console that PTB is checking the score all time and trasfer players according to some specific algorithm.

now the awp thing. what u said about vips only joins ct to awp is totally wrong. if u review my record in hlx stat i joined t more than ct. all persons have their own choice to join any side u cnt restrict that. bt yes sometimes its become one sided when all the awpers r in one side. bt remember top players like cpl , sikh flode use assault mostly and break the awpers so easily. so its all about playing with skill , dsnt matter its awp or ak.

kp fragging . Smile

I appriciate ur point TALIKA.. my VOTE yes 
smoke restricted? O.o
thats unnecessary