LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: For Psycho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly I'm sorry if I made you wait a lot because my pc is dogshit, when I'm surrounded with 3 people ingame my 100fps drops to 30fps rofl Big Grin

here is the screenshots: http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/4zjmfkpR/file.html
They're not exactly "FOR PSYCHO". Other admins were arguing about banning you, though I've spectated you before and I know you're clean. So I just suggested taking ss, and kindly ask you to post them. Anyway, thank you for your co-operation.
I need my 10 screenshots too. And If you have good skills please don't use different different nicks and waste our time. Technically don't be a pain in the a**. If use one , two nicks that we know its pretty easy. Just think if cpl keep coming with new nicks, Probably will get ban several times for wh nd aimbot. Coming with new nicks and people rape admin chat with spec spec spec. I lost like 3, 4 hours in last few days specing you due to player reports.

Specially the 6 screenshots I took in inferno, then you are free to go
(04-03-2016, 12:33 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I need my 10 screenshots too. And If you have good skills please don't use different different nicks and waste our time. Technically don't be a pain in the a**. If use one , two nicks that we know its pretty easy. Just think if cpl keep coming with new nicks, Probably will get ban several times for wh nd aimbot. Coming with new nicks and people rape admin chat with spec spec spec. I lost like 3, 4 hours in last few days specing you due to player reports.

Specially the 6 screenshots I took in inferno, then you are free to go

When I was looking on my cstrike folder I think I've noticed another 6-7 screenshots from inferno I'll upload them tomorrow.

And I'm sorry if I wasted your time, I have this habit that I can't stick to one nickname.. But I will stick to one this time.
Waiting .........................................................................!!!
(04-05-2016, 03:44 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting  .........................................................!!!

Lol I totally forgot about the screenshots, tomorrow will upload I promise :*