LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban my frnd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He is my frnd we. Play together and he never had any ban Sad Franzappa u did a wrong ban :|
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Batgirl [KennyS WiFe]. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : ^FTW^>>!!InFiNiTy!!<<
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Active Ban '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in. [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 753624319 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 27.106.73.206 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your
demo....?
Well, he does have an active ban, an old one.
I didn't know who is the player with this nick. But end of the day I read all Banpage nicks before go to sleep. So I remembered there was a banned guy with this nick. So banned for active ban.

I though theses for same guy. Maybe I'm wrong.

[Image: infinity.png]

Well your mate has very bad luck Big Grin , I banned him for nick. But just now searched ip for fun and found another ban to same ip Shy

[Image: infy2.png]
So finally is he gonna be unbanned as he didn't did anything -_- he recently started play on Lamda -_-
(04-03-2016, 04:59 PM)Hacker Boy Wrote: [ -> ]So finally is he gonna be unbanned as he didn't did anything -_- he recently started play on Lamda -_-

Sarmial's ban is on same player/ur friend  Confused
But i hav also provided the demo :| he doesn't hack or wall?
The demo isn't necessary if he has an active ban. The reason of the ban is the previous active ban. So, the demo needed here is of the previous ban which I doubt he kept.
With that being said, I don't think that your friend is going to be unbanned.