LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Ping me up when clan wars going on :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm sick of playing public server battles and moving to clan wars[5 vs 5] only at the moment. So whenever you need a player for a clan war message me in steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/infamousbatgirl

Play for any clan with tag.

Role : Defensive [Yes CT team]
Best Weapon/s : M4A1, Awp, Deagle
Best Map/s : Mirage, Inferno, Dust2
Have played for 37 online cs 1.6 clan wars + 3 Lan tournaments
Gold Nova 1 CS GO rank. [Not playing for CS GO clan wars yet, Only Match making servers]
Yes Steamer.
I suggest you search some auto-mix, scrims and pugging servers as you'll earn more experience because players there are much more better than players in public.

Its just the same as 5v5 clanwar but better and more experienced players.
True
"Better", "Experienced players"...

Well, to be honest, automix is an awesome plugin to begin with, but players on some servers are neither good or experienced, they fucking trash talk all game long and lack of communication/braincells.

At least, with a clanwar here, I bet you'll join teamspeak and have a bit of communication, you won't play with 4 anonymous who are just here to try and do aces for some shit video on youtube.

Just my opinion.
(04-04-2016, 03:00 PM)w33 Wrote: [ -> ]"Better", "Experienced players"...

Weo be honestthey're mix is an awesome plugin to begin with, but players on some servers are neither good or experienced, they fucking trash talk all game long and lack of communication/braincells.

At least, with a clanwar here, I bet you'll join teamspeak and have a bit of communication, you won't play with 4 anonymous who are just here to try and do aces for some shit video on youtube.

Just my opinion.

Well, I can't disagree with the fact that there is some toxic trash talkers not all of the players there are toxic and stupid at least this is from my POV. there is 1 local auto-mix server here in Dubai and half of the players are pros (2 formers IOL Season 3 LAN Finals and 1 former CPL Winter), semi-pros and some talented people who can make it in the pro scene unluckily cs 1.6 pro scene is now dead.

She should give it chance and go to pugs, if she didnt like it she can leave no one is going to force her. 

Ps you don't understand how bad players are here lol