LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Ask my level of returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why deleted level me Please return my level because this is an oppression Ask my level Huh
I don't have any idea of what he's saying, but as soon as core comes online, please ban this forum account. Big time waller this guy. For your luck we had amx prob when you play in server. Leave here faster than you came here. Our community don't welcome cheaters and we don't treat good for cheaters.
(04-07-2016, 02:39 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any idea of what he's saying, but as soon as core comes online, please ban this forum account. Big time waller this guy. For your luck we had amx prob when you play in server. Leave here faster than you came here. Our community don't welcome cheaters and we don't treat good for cheaters.

franzpa the mafia on firee Tongue Big Grin
[quote pid='9703' dateline='1460048372']
(04-07-2016, 02:39 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any idea of what he's saying, but as soon as core comes online, please ban this forum account. Big time waller this guy. For your luck we had amx prob when you play in server. Leave here faster than you came here. Our community don't welcome cheaters and we don't treat good for cheaters.

[/quote]

Actually I was a normal user when I put that comment :'D Anyway stop that mafia thing  Dodgy  I'm innocent like a butterfly  Blush
(04-07-2016, 05:08 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='9703' dateline='1460048372']

Actually I was a normal user when I put that comment :'D Anyway stop that mafia thing  Dodgy  I'm innocent like a butterfly  Blush
[/quote]

Hahahahaha!! Innocent like a butterfly!  Tongue Why not! XD