LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Pro-Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah

hacker named "Pro-Game"

STEAM_0:0:323624878

Demo: http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/5XfZMxDH/file.html
Had to watch demo like 3 times to figure out waller or not Big Grin He messed in side door, else almost looks like a pro lol. Next time try to check and mention his ping when report hacker. Anyway thanks for the report. Added ban.
Seriously ? Had to watch it 3 times ?

It took me like 20 to 30 seconds Big Grin

Come on, the guy even has difficulties to move around and puts his crosshair on random places where enemies are, it doesn't even require the ESL wallhack to see he does wallhack. Smile

Good thing one more is banned.
(04-11-2016, 03:12 PM)w33 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously ? Had to watch it 3 times ?

It took me like 20 to 30 seconds Big Grin

Come on, the guy even has difficulties to move around and puts his crosshair on random places where enemies are, it doesn't even require the ESL wallhack to see he does wallhack. Smile

Good thing one more is banned.

I spec with 30 or lower fps :'D if that player in demo had like 30 ping, I can't decide for sure. Cuz the spectator had 140+ ping. As far as I know these things effect when watch a demo, Cuz this demo is not belong to the hacker  Idea And I wasn't spec with a wallhack or ESP. So I don't know those wallbangs he did at side doors are pro wallbangs or wallhack wallbangs since he didn't kill through that bangs  Exclamation
Bat why so low fps?
(04-11-2016, 03:22 PM)Trickster Wrote: [ -> ]Bat why so low fps?

Couldn't figure out after 99999999999999 attempts  Big Grin You can check my steam screenshots. I have 60+ fps in cs source. around 30fps in cs go, but this old crap like 15 - 20 fps  Dodgy anyway I'm used to it now  Smile
Batgirl it's hard to play in such fps I play in 100
Batty I understand now why u r little slow
(04-11-2016, 04:01 PM)Trickster Wrote: [ -> ]Batgirl it's hard to play in such fps I play in 100
Batty I understand now why u r little slow

I'm the most lucky player with spray downs in lamda as for the official reports :'D See few enemies, get panic, closed eyes. Sat on left click. Bang bang bang. Sector clear  Big Grin

talika

affirmative Smile
(04-11-2016, 03:28 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't figure out after 99999999999999 attempts  Big Grin You can check my steam screenshots. I have 60+ fps in cs source. around 30fps in cs go, but this old crap like 15 - 20 fps  Dodgy anyway I'm used to it now  Smile

UMM UR STEAM PROFILE IS PRIVATE Angel

Pages: 1 2