LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: UPDATED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-15-2016, 03:46 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]LoL it seems like lot of don't get it right Tongue Psyco said welcome and have fun. So minus photo commented having fun Big Grin So according to minus that's how having fun in lamda :'D too deep meaning. Even adele can't rolling in it :V

never thought that much Tongue
Whoa, wait, are you the same Razor that got banned a couple of months ago for having "opengl" wallhack in his steam folder? The one that I banned again a few weeks ago?
(04-15-2016, 07:53 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, wait, are you the same Razor that got banned a couple of months ago for having "opengl" wallhack in his steam folder? The one that I banned again a few weeks ago?

weeks its about an month ago ...
(04-16-2016, 10:01 AM)FaZe^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2016, 07:53 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, wait, are you the same Razor that got banned a couple of months ago for having "opengl" wallhack in his steam folder? The one that I banned again a few weeks ago?

Well, It's 2 weeks ago

[Image: razor.png]
(04-16-2016, 11:33 AM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2016, 10:01 AM)FaZe^ Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, It's 2 weeks ago

[Image: razor.png]

Naah its not me. I am now a steamer and i play on lamda with a nick kr4ken sometimes not with razor. This is not me Smile
FazE Plz Give Your Steam Account Link Big Grin
Pages: 1 2