LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Hacker Spoted :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No, the demo works fine, I just need his demo.
I did not save that demo. Will just check my folder for the last one available.
The wrong thing with his demo is that he was recording it with ping over 300ms.

(05-03-2016, 07:33 PM)Cr!x Wrote: [ -> ]I think muhaMOAR is walling in this demo
Spec him when he kill CT in pool his aim is going accurately towards CT  
Seems wallhack to me

RIP ENGLISH  Tongue

The bubbles sound and the pool isn't that big to aim somewhere else.

Anyway, here, poolday was the last map yesterday when I went to bed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5UC_SASF56SbDh3cVlrVVUyNms

The map is so small and so old, that I can just shoot through walls on it by a single sound.
And the damage plugin just makes it easier.

And here is one more.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5UC_SASF56STjBQbkJBZUFGWTQ
That's exactly why I asked for your demo.
Anyway, there's nothing suspicious about your gameplay. Botob probably forgot that you have VIP features and when you shoot through the walls randomly and get a hit, it means someone is there, and it's not necessarly wallhack. not mentioning the fact that you have headphones and you can hear, of course.
One more thing, I've seen a lot of demos of people playing with low ping, but it still amazes me every single time. For fucks sake people, you have it all. You just walk around and shoot and people die. I hate you people. There I said it. Happy now?
Well, the ping was way better before the maintenance. It was around 50-65 for me.
Now it's 80+. As I see, the IP did not change, so the server is using the old inet channel, but the ping growth is noticeable.

P.S.: And the VIP is only because of the "admins" like BoToB. Imagine how many normal players get banned by them. And how much of them will go and start a forum topic for unban.
Hehooo...........༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sry For This missunderstanding xD Big Grin Tongue

(05-04-2016, 01:44 AM)muhaMOAR Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the ping was way better before the maintenance. It was around 50-65 for me.
Now it's 80+. As I see, the IP did not change, so the server is using the old inet channel, but the ping growth is noticeable.

P.S.: And the VIP is only because of the "admins" like BoToB. Imagine how many normal players get banned by them. And how much of them will go and start a forum topic for unban.

And Bro ...... i never ban any hacker without demo 
and i always ask 2-3 admin for his ban Big Grin 
You can see my last ban in amxbans xD 
sins 1998 Tongue 

(05-04-2016, 01:37 AM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly why I asked for your demo.
Anyway, there's nothing suspicious about your gameplay. Botob probably forgot that you have VIP features and when you shoot through the walls randomly and get a hit, it means someone is there, and it's not necessarly wallhack. not mentioning the fact that you have headphones and you can hear, of course.
One more thing, I've seen a lot of demos of people playing with low ping, but it still amazes me every single time. For fucks sake people, you have it all. You just walk around and shoot and people die. I hate you people. There I said it. Happy now?

And Ty Psy to handle This situation 
Big Grin  Angel
Gg muhamoar,  u should get ban for playing at dead_pool_day Dodgy
(05-04-2016, 06:33 AM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]Gg muhamoar,  u should get ban for playing at dead_pool_day Dodgy

He is not get Banned  Blush Blush  Angel
botob i told u he is not walling...wen u asked me he is walling??....
its clear now.......go go muhaMOAR,.....
Yah !!! No Prob Big Grin
(05-03-2016, 07:15 PM)BoToB Wrote: [ -> ]BeTeP you talk to much  ..*..
core member will decide .......
so *********

I just said my opion same as everybody done but u need to be more nice as I'm nearly twice older than you are....
Pages: 1 2 3