LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: ban by RED..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
demo-- https://www.mediafire.com/?g05boxt01ddywo7
ban by red....

Nickname olofmiester
SteamID VALVE_0:4:1258122464
Steam Community ID 76561200476510660
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID and/or IP
Reason Aimbot
Invoked on 27 May 2016 - 13:12:23
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by red
Banned on Lamda || Dust2 Only (de_dust2)
send the full console info with IP Adress - and upload ur demo on zippyshare.com Not mediafire.

But i think u dont get unban, u are a ip changer with aimbot and wallhacks. U are a active ban guy.
(05-28-2016, 08:02 AM)Umbrella Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]send the full console info with IP Adress - and upload ur demo on zippyshare.com    Not mediafire.

But i think u dont get unban, u are a ip changer with aimbot and wallhacks.  U are a active ban guy.

Lol he already posted all information needed...
And mediafire works just fine..
and many people have dynamic IP ...
aha ich verstehe. i thought ip must be send from ban

What does that have to do with Dynamic IP ? If someone has been banned , such as the IP , then you have to send them also . I find that a little pointless.
(05-28-2016, 08:02 AM)Umbrella Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]send the full console info with IP Adress - and upload ur demo on zippyshare.com    Not mediafire.

But i think u dont get unban, u are a ip changer with aimbot and wallhacks.  U are a active ban guy.

phsycopath banned me cz of misunderstading... 

(05-28-2016, 08:23 AM)Romantic Killer aka Mangolian Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol he already posted all information needed...
And mediafire works just fine..
and many people have dynamic IP ...

plz unban me romantic.,.,all mtnl user have dyanmic IP... 
1. Why post info from amxbans when you can copy paste from console

2. Demo is not full. It starts in the middle of the game
(05-28-2016, 12:21 PM)red Wrote: [ -> ]1. Why post info from amxbans when you can copy paste from console

2. Demo is not full. It starts in the middle of the game

info is info.,.,.,

its ur server.,. its automaticaly starts recording from there.., its not my fault.,., 
lol good answer olof Big Grin
(05-29-2016, 06:29 AM)J ^ z Z Wrote: [ -> ]lol good answer olof  Big Grin

hahahaha./,., just saying the truth.,.,
Stay Banned.. I know who u are.. Mango knows better.