LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: i was unbanned on lamda indian d2 bcoz i have active ban but now i am not banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was banned by some admin in lamda d2 only server because he was noob-( of course) , i posted demo and got unbanned now when i was banned i played on indian d2 server and told the admin there that i am banned in lamda d2 only , then he again banned me saying "active ban" . Now as the ban from main server is removed please unban me from indian d2 only.

Nick : VITALYzDTV
Well admins need demo and console info Smile.. Please post here
(06-16-2016, 12:16 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]Well admins need demo and console info Smile.. Please post here

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 6
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Romantic Killer aka Mangolian. 
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : VITALzDTV 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' active ban ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1297081222 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 103.203.66.186 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console

I just told indian lamda admin that i was banned in lamda d2 server and he immediately banned me for active ban.
wtf ? where 's demo check cstrike folder find lamda D2.dem file compress it upload to zippy share post the link simple. we already have your banned details post demo, demo is a differnt thing its a file that you need to post compressing it