LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: UNBAN REQUEST AND ADVISES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please find below link provided as my required demo for unbanning me asap. Phanny,joint,mango and all Super admins kindly do prechecks and provide admin-ship to the liable players.

Now I wonder why Good players dont come on Lamda indian Dust2 because they get banned by immature people. (BANNED BY SLACKERS MAFIA)

LINK: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88928794873361981585
I don't have my unban account after relaunch of amx :3 will unban you asap when another core come online. don't even need your demo lol I know you're clean.
Thank you for the confidence you have on me :-)

talika

clean. unbanned. Smile
HACKER THIS SARMIAL...
can u send his full nickname who banned you and your own full nickname in SV ?
Sarmial.. Advises Well Appritiated. But still i find u guilty.. I Dont exactly know on what grounds Super admins Unbanned you
and in such a case i am giving up my Adminship powers and neither i am intrested in playing in this server further...
Cos I dont wanna Play in such a sv where some players are licenced to hack.
Head Admins should check the demo carefully b4 taking decisions cos this guy is highly skilled in pretending to be clean.

Umbrella Needed My Nicks.. here
-=S|$^.^MaFiA=-
/-=HHz=-/ Blitz KrieG

And Sarmial Nothing Personal Its just my opinion...

talika

admin MAFIA we appreciate ur concern. from my point of view it looks clean . but there are other core members and owners also. demo is given so they can check anytime and if find guilty he will be banned .
Will check the demo Smile
Can anyone reupload this demo on zippyshare? (ofc compressed)
Pages: 1 2