LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned by "RED", saying wallhack even though i didn't had any of such thing :( :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unban , this is the only server i ever got low ping , i don't have any wall-hack , i was just shooting near tunnel & suddenly enemy appeared that doesn't mean i was using wall-hack Big Grin !!!

Thanks !

Server # 1
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin red.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Motorola Droid Razr
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 763293536 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console
Post your demo too
(07-16-2016, 04:01 PM)[C]arnAge_Re|)man Wrote: [ -> ]Post your demo too

Demo link --->>> http://www.mediafire.com/download/2w18r8diqjapx8w/%5BVALVE_0_4_763293536%5DLamda_Dust2_Demo.dem
Pls Unban !!!  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Thank you !!! 
he looks clean.wait for some core member to unban you.

talika

16.07.2016 Motorola Droid Razr VALVE_0:4:763293536 red Wallhack Permanent

where is the demo of this one. u were already banned thats why admin gave u active ban.
Unbanned.
One little thing, if you want to keep playing on lamda, don't change your IP to bypass a ban. Please don't do that again.
@ Motorola Droid Razr dont start playing on another pc when u r banned . Wait till the admins unban u . Ty
(07-16-2016, 05:58 PM)talika Wrote: [ -> ]16.07.2016 Motorola Droid Razr VALVE_0:4:763293536 red Wallhack Permanent

where is the demo of this one. u were already banned thats why admin gave u active ban.

playing from different place, with same name ! 
U got 2 different steam IDs and two different IPs, one IP from India, the other one from Australia. Don't be a smartass, or I might just ban you for that.
(07-16-2016, 06:00 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Unbanned.
One little thing, if you want to keep playing on lamda, don't change your IP to bypass a ban. Please don't do that again.

ohk, Got it !!! 
Thanks !!! 

(07-16-2016, 06:10 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]U got 2 different steam IDs and two different IPs, one IP from India, the other one from Australia. Don't be a smartass, or I might just ban you for that.

Lol , Got it !!! 
Thanks !