LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban my laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin talika.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : cRAp
[AMXBans] Reason : ' active ban dynamic ip changer '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1954088662 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 124.123.101.119 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you

I dont have a video and i have never played by the name of Crap. This is my laptop, Mystics SCHNELL. Please unban my laptop as soon as possible.
Thank You.
Were u banned before? On another computer, perhaps?

talika

i banned this guy and he came just after few min on same sv. firstly he was banned for wh. post that demo where you got ban for wallhack. dnt try to bypass the ban . Smile
i never played or nobody else played from my laptop. This ban has been there for 2 months. I went to bombay for 2 months so never bothered to get it removed. Now that me back, i need it removed. I dont have a video and have never been banned before. Please remove it guys.

(07-16-2016, 04:44 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Were u banned before? On another computer, perhaps?
Never got banned anywhere. Just randomly one day i see i am banned with the name cRAp. Doesnt even make sense as neither i nor anybody else has ever played by that name from my laptop.
Guys can u please unban my laptop. Its very difficult to play on the bad laptop.