LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Ban DOMI smart WALLER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-28-2016, 07:42 PM)|| SARMIAL || Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first time I am reporting a cheater in the official lamda forrum because mostly all admins and super admins are my friends.
It has been over an yeat here playing in Lamda servers for me .
Those people who knows me also know that I am a very good spectator in terms of an admin and had also helped lamda grow by evaluating and banning many hackers from their server. Now things have changed quite alot and  we have our own server.
This is the FIRST TIME I am reporting an admin who misuses his powers. I love playing cs 1.6 very much and I respect this game since in my 8+ years of my life . This guy not only Plays with walls smartly but also irritates me very badly throughout his gameplay.  

PLEASE I REQUEST YOU ALL GUYS REVIEW HIS GAME AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

*Probably Now I expect from him not to wall after he finishes by reading this***
1) Lol, I'll choose to take it as a compliment, "SARMIAL" [img=21x21]file:///C:/Users/Rohit/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/img] 

2) Now that I've read this I must say that I couldn't help but laugh a bit. There's absolutely NOTHING suspicious whatsoever, and nothing that cannot be explained by the use of sound. You are clearly not capable of telling the difference between a hacker and a decent player. I'm sorry, but this exhibits your lack of judgmental power. This is both a waste of my time as well as everybody else. Please be more critical about your own judgment next time.

3) Also please don't use terms as "smart waller" when it's just speculation and generally sentences of threatening character - that's just inappropriate and misleading especially given the above mentioned circumstances.
4) Instead of writing such a lovely post you could have directly posted a demo so that it could be easy for others to judge what’s wrong and what’s right.
5) Plus I know you’ve got friends over here and that’s the only reason you’re still here. But beware because I’m a penguin and when I get down to that level you won’t be playing here anymore.
Nothing personal but if u r a good spectator, u could had recorded the demo and post her so we could have reviewed your report.
[quote pid='11511' dateline='1469767344']
(07-29-2016, 04:08 AM)/N~LegioN/^Kalinikta Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone tell me how domi knows exact posi of opponent player n prefire n he knws random posi tooo how the puck ...

theee r too many player who knws/think that what domi did but didnt complain on forum bcz he is admin .

humko koi shauk nhi ki kisi ko bina matlab ban karwaenge jst complaining ...

[/quote]
Aren't you that guy whom I've banned for walling couple of days back when you were playing with a different nick?
Damn right! you are. so no i see where is this coming from.
Plus i still remember how you begged in the shoutbox and whatsapp for an unban that too without posting your demo.
On one hand you say that i prefire and i know the exact postion and you didn't even raise a complaint against because you don't want ki "bina wajah i should be banned". Does that even make any sense? Lol, read, understand and then comment kiddo.
So Its already started,, as we expect from others.. BTW i play more than 10 hours daily in diffrent servers ovio when lamda indian is empty and I get msg from many players like wallers bla bla bla !!! but i dont give a shit coz u know why..?? becoz i dont care.. i know more than 20 spam spots at dd2 so if i spam then normal players will ovio think me am a waller.. so in such way if a player kill me i try to use my next plan to kill him next round nor i start shouting that he is having cheats or else something.. many hackers come at indian D2 and people report me to ban him but if u ask some players they will say that i tell them " rehne de khelne de use marne ki kosis kar practise hojayega".. so before complaining about other players try to improve yourself.. coz how much u shout by mouth no 1 will listen,, but when your gun start talking every1 will listen..

and there is a Tip for you bro,,

when i was newbiee i use to take lessons from pro players like SIkh Flode,, Tsogoo ,, Domi.... they has teach me skills not hacking..
so play hard and let your gun roar like a lion..
cheers and drink less.. :p
Present demos . No more bullshiting here. Once demos are here we will ask senior admins to spec and judge. Till then accuse as much as you want on server.
MERE NAINA SWAN BHA DO.. FIR BHI MERA MAN PAYASA .... AAAAAAAAA... FIR BHI MERA MAN PAYASA....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=126iKrAZGRU
meh
Well Sarmial you got what you wanted now.
Pages: 1 2