LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Removing Admin Power..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday i was at office for the whole day and my clan mates whtshpd me that i got banned for using hack,, the admin who banned me was slackers mafia,, although i havent turned on my pc yesterday,, and i was having immunity also,, but listening all this stuff from my frndz i logged into into forum and visit amxban list from my phone on the way,, there its showing that t___215 is banned for walling,, but as i was not playing and neither i use t___215 nick anymore,, i use /N~LegioN/^t___215 these days and every1 knows that too.. so who the hell have played with my old nick..?? and if he has played then how could he do that..?? my nick has a password protection (as i know).. after this i thought leave everything the person who have got banned might be one of my hater,, he wanted to spoil my nick,,but he has a ip and am having another one so i dont have to worry abt this,, but today when i logged in the server i see my admin power is not working anymore.. i mean whts all these happening..?? am not at all banned ,, it was bloddy some1 else.. plz look into this matter.. even mafia the person who banned me got a glitch that this might be some1 fake playing with my nick,, so he cinfirmed after banning that it was me or not from one of my clanmate..
so plz loo into the matter and check these also that my nick is password protected..
thnk you...
Ur admin expired and I removed that yesterday early morning.
lol Big Grin
Throw some cash and get adminship simple as that.
lol.. I knew It wasnt You...
even i too said mafia dats not tuhin.....
(08-02-2016, 10:57 AM)Slackers Mafia Wrote: [ -> ]lol.. I knew It wasnt You...

you sure?
(08-02-2016, 11:30 AM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:57 AM)Slackers Mafia Wrote: [ -> ]lol.. I knew It wasnt You...

you sure?

Yup... The t215 / Tuhin i know is a good player, i dont think he ever used hack for gameplay and also was polite in his talks but the person i banned yesterday was a real lunatic, noobest waller and was abusing co players throughout d game. Also considering d Confirmation made by T215 that he is having a different ip address... The chances stands high that he wasnt the real one.

And Tuhin Get a Steam instead of Complaining about the Password Protection of your Nick. Atleast no one can use ur steamid to defame you.
You are right Mafia,, but u know what i use to have steam but when i started my job seriously going out of station,, from then i unistalled the steam and i started focusing on my job,, and my brother started asking for the steam so i gifted it to him.. and nowadays he is a regular player at different servers with cs 1.6 and cs global offense,, so am sucking non steam right now..
I could order a new one but for some financial problem i cant do it right now..

Btw mafia tell me 1 thing is the person who was using my nick is writting in green chat..?? i mean the way we admin people use to do..
am asking abouth the bloddy fake t___215 whom u banned.. :p
ok thanks