LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Core Member Entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
VOTE ME ^^

[+] |G.O.D|[+]WARNING
LOL,
I have been responding on the old thread

I play by the nick shpongled, |2, ilag, Ballz of steel, Smell my fart.. etc xD
Id like to be an admin as well.
I promise i shall play along.
I was actually talking to klepto on buying admin few days back.

So.. Do consider me. Ive caught n reported many cheaters to creep & red.

-shpOngled
This voting is for Core Member selection. Free Admin is just a gift for taking part and clearing level 1. So, if you are interested to be part of core team, talk to core team to suggest ur name to be selected for VOTING. Please !!
Wen is d election or selection date gonna be now??
(05-04-2015, 03:40 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]Dark horse i will contact you soon..
Soon, not enough nominations
Okay Time's up. We have given more than enough time. Nominations will be declared soon. 3 will be voted core. Rest 5 will be given 2 month free admin. In that 2 month if you work good and be good admin plus watch demos and give decisions on Demos over here on forum, you will be taken directly to core.

Remaining nominee's , there will be a VIP match. Winning team will get 2 month VIP .

Those who did not get selected, I appreciate you guys taking part. Reason for not getting selected might be you did not interact with core team enough, absence on forum completly, or could be any thing. But we will consider these names first in any upcoming competitions . Thank You, guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4