LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: VOTING FOR CORE TEAM MEMBERS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Vote for !! Cuz he's young and energetic compared to others ??, he's given good suggestions for improving lamda sv!! !!
Cheers mate!
I vote force bcuz he is my good friend and he is very good person..he is good for core membership as my view..
Hey Robo cop here.. I voted for Rohit` because I feel he deserves to be in core.
(08-12-2016, 08:30 AM)Zor.Ba Wrote: [ -> ]Jeetega bhai jeetega.. Hacker boy jeetega.
Kyu pade ho chakkar me.. Koi nhi hai takkar me.
Ek do teen chaar.. Hacker boy ki jai jai kaar.

Haha zorba NYC 1
(08-13-2016, 04:06 PM)^CHULBUL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2016, 10:19 AM)/N~LegioN/^Pink Wrote: [ -> ]and chulbul is a noob Smile

go vote for noob // pinky boob /Tongue
Chulbul boobyman

(08-13-2016, 10:52 AM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. At-least he doesn't cheat !! Wink

Does that mean i cheat when playing CS 1.6 ?? No wonder your severs are flooded with hackers and cheaters.. the core team are just a bunch of incompetent slanderers.. does nothing but talk and no action whatsoever Smile
well everyone is not the same Smile and I didnt said you cheated Wink
btw if u want cheat free environment, buy steam cs and tell others to do so. maybe we can then give u guys a steam only sv Smile
Hello, Mr Pink, looks like you got a bit of a problem with the current core members. You've obviously been hiding that contempt for quite a long time now, and Dark's words just made u spit it out. Now, tell me, is there a reason why you think we are a bunch of incompetent slanderers? Or is it just simply butthurt eating you inside out?
(08-14-2016, 12:46 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]well everyone is not the same Smile and I didnt said you cheated Wink
btw if u want cheat free environment, buy steam cs and tell others to do so. maybe we can then give u guys a steam only sv Smile

totally agreed with darky // buy steam and help in making cheat free enviroment specially member of N-legion team // Smile // dnt angry jst saying n core members do much wrk then u thnk they dont wanna shout i do this i do this i know n many playeers know what they do // except few like talli betrayer n akarsh kalia // Tongue 

(08-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Mr Pink, looks like you got a bit of a problem with the current core members. You've obviously been hiding that contempt for quite a long time now, and Dark's words just made u spit it out. Now, tell me, is there a reason why you think we are a bunch of incompetent slanderers? Or is it just simply butthurt eating you inside out?

dont angry psycho .. i think he is lil bit angry or he is kid // Smile 
Even After Strict warnings we have been  facing situations of Fake Votes and Judging on that, We have decided to reduce the % of Voting Count in the final decision. Its gonna be 30% of what votes we see over here and 70% of core Team Decision. Sorry to those who feel disadvantage due to this decision. It was not tolerable. Total of 169 votes. Thats some crazy figure there. Anyways. Judging on the figure from Votes, it looks like there is been same votes and all.
So selected few people are : Force , Chulbul, Aspirin, Sahil and Redman. We will consider Rohit as well since he is not that far in votes.

CORE TEAM WILL SELECT 3 out of these names and we will calculate total votes on 30-70% basis and will declare the result in 24 hours. Well Played guys. I appreciate others taking part. Ofcourse your adminship and VIP are almost ready. And in any upcoming competitions, you will be given priority.

We also have caught 1 guy of many who was found guilty of vote manipulation, he will Not only not get Admin/VIP but will be banned for future votings.

FORCE, CHULBUL, ASPIRIN, SAHIL AND REDMAN BRACE YOURSELF !! Decision coming Soon.

FOR VIP MATCH PLEASE CONTACT MIK (Bhaumik) (Noob) and he will organize soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4