LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: VOTING FOR CORE TEAM MEMBERS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Finally the day has come.. !! SO all the selected people will be in the vote list.

General rules.
You cannot create multiple accounts and vote. (Will be investigated and Removed / vote cancelled, whichever is applicable.
In comments nominees can put down why they should vote you. (OPTIONAL)
Players an abuse or praise nominees however they want as long as they have voted. SHare their feeling why they voted for that individual.

IMPORTANT:: Those who do not make it through top 3 in voting and core recommendation, will get Adminship for 2 Months. In this 2 months, we will see your performance, and based on that if we feel you are good fit for core, we shall take you in directly. So, important opportunity, dont let is go.

Those who did not make it to Voting. VIP Match will be organized and winning team will get 2 month VIP.

VOTING ENDS: 14 AUGUST  

GOOD LUCK AND LET THE MADNESS BEGIN !!

I voted for Rohit, Because he is a Sincere Player And Friendly to everyone....So i Can Say HE can Be a GOOD CORE MEMBER....
SHHH............. dont reveal..
(08-12-2016, 04:58 AM)2k^ Wrote: [ -> ]SHHH.............  dont reveal..

joint said comment too y u voted for particular person // Smile
I vote for aspirin the great predator
-=[Rebels]=-//GOOGLE//
i don't think it will be fair if i voted for myself Big Grin so i voted for ^CHULBUL he manages the clan well so i think he can manage forums well too Smile
(08-12-2016, 04:55 AM)PSS Wrote: [ -> ]I voted for Rohit, Because he is a Sincere Player And Friendly to everyone....So i Can Say HE can Be a GOOD CORE MEMBER....

Thanks a lot bro Smile
Why is dexture even in this list *ROFL* XD

I voted for CHULBUL^ as he's one of the oldest and friendliest players...and he has the capability of being in the core team!! Smile
I Voted For Hacker Boy. I believe that he do His work Sincerely in Lamda....Good Luck

Nik$_AimBot
I am voting for hacker boy as I knw him since long tym n he have potential to handle situation and also we play together in matches
Pages: 1 2 3 4