LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Domi's demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like anyone who have time to watch this thoroughly and give an opinion. Watch closely on the mighty pre-fires with the AWP.

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/fm4EqcdY/file.html
send 10$ to my paypal and pm the answer you need me to vote. Be fast , only 1 chance cuz I can vote 1 time. No refunds. *Conditions Apply* Offer valid till POLL close.
(08-15-2016, 07:22 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]send 10$ to my paypal and pm the answer you need me to vote. Be fast , only 1 chance cuz I can vote 1 time. No refunds. *Conditions Apply* Offer valid till POLL close.

Lol that is just so brutally cynical.
Clearly a waller...Good Job
I've re-viewed the demo and it is indeed 100% wallhack. I can also see at least 3 other hackers in this demo but they will live to die another day.

Sikh FloDe
just finished watching demo. that ''MaNe'' guy near side door to AL, you didn't notice his wh? x'D The funny thing about domi is when Ts rush B he wallbang from far away. when no one come, no wallbang x'D and that moment when Botob with c4 on upper tunnel without making sounds in random position and domi kill him. that's fucking wh. GG psycho.
Bat, I was spectating under cover with a different nick, if I had banned anyone, they'd have known an admin is in spec, and Domi would've offed his hacks. You see my point?
(08-15-2016, 08:22 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Bat, I was spectating under cover with a different nick, if I had banned anyone, they'd have known an admin is in spec, and Domi would've offed his hacks. You see my point?

I have seen your point and many more other things  Big Grin x'D
smart waller