LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Want to join a Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have played in local tournaments and now want to play to next level so need a good clan Smile
Are you a Steamer? and which Lamda server do you usually play? your nick ?
(08-21-2016, 10:58 AM)toedya Wrote: [ -> ]I have played in local tournaments and now want to play to next level so need  a good clan  Smile

You need to explain better like which tournys or where have u played or how much experience you have. Big Grin 
My nick is Toedya(96K) and i am a non steamer, i play on indian d2 , have 4 years of experience and played in aour local tournaments and recently have won the free vip Tongue
(08-21-2016, 02:38 PM)toedya Wrote: [ -> ]My nick is Toedya(96K) and i am a non steamer, i play on indian d2 , have 4 years of experience and played in aour local tournaments and recently have won the free vip
lol he is calling our small vip match as tournament XD
(08-21-2016, 03:19 PM)Rohit` Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 02:38 PM)toedya Wrote: [ -> ]My nick is Toedya(96K) and i am a non steamer, i play on indian d2 , have 4 years of experience and played in aour local tournaments and recently have won the free vip
lol he is calling our small vip match as tournament XD

he is blocker xD// block magger // and got excited in pub server // 
ABE NOOBDE local tourny smajta kya boitya