LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Owner abuse of power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so sick of this sh*t. Umbrella Hunter banned me for nothing. A couple of days ago he came to the server and ask me for the demo,i give it to him,he didn't even watch it and he said to me " some admins said to me that you're using scripts,you'll get remove+ban" , i talked to other owners,i send them the demo and nobody came to me and say "bro,you're hacker" ...and today when i was online on the server,hunter enter...delete my immunity and ban me for no f*cking reason. Yeah ok,he thought that i'm using something,but "to think" and "to be sure" are two different things. I also noticed 2 admins that because of frustration that i kill them everytime they claim that i'm using some knife cfg sh*t,but nobody has any proof,nobody post a demo where is clearly that i use something,why the f*ck am i getting removed admin+ ban ? just because of some rumors? I adress this to everyone that is admin or owner here,if anybody has a proof,a legit demo that i use something ,post here..please,otherwise i don't see why i deserve this treatment. Shame on you,Hunter...you act like a kid Smile i'm sure you're gonna came here with some stupid aberations but unless you have a proof,in my eyes you're 0.
I have a proof right here,here's the demo that i send to hunter and to other owners,i ask hunter to look over me while i play,he said NO,i gived him the demo,and he still banned me for the reason "script,knife cfg" ...yeah, knife cfg my a**.
Here's the demo,enjoy watching it :
http://www.girlshare.ro/3489516190.60

Console text:

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Umbrella Hunter.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Rootkit
[AMXBans] Reason : ' scripts , configs , unseriously banreason like *idiot* bye '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs
But men 1st thing remember those bans with reason 'idiot', 1st ban 1 year and 2nd one 1 day wtf is that, that's an admin abuse.
And your demo is useless cus u can use cfg or scripts when there's no admins or owner.
If there's no proof,how can you accuse me of using scripts?  And about those bans,i give 4 bans i think:
1-permanent for using speedhack
2-1 day for teamflash and teamer
3-2hours for bad language and insults adreesses to admins
4-1 day for teaming,camping and teamflash. 
And for those with bad language i put the reason "idiot" , what's the problem? do i have a threat from those players and i didn't know? Nop,this is just another sh*t reason from Hunter and it doesn't even make sense,i never saw any admin on this server justify the bans.  And even if it was that bad,i deserve a warning,not ban+remove for this bullsh*t. 
Since the scripts and knife cfg can't be proof,for what i get removed and ban?
I need me to justify for nothing here. I have warned you several times, remove your scripts, your HNS Commands and everything else. I say even now again for you: 7m Kills are impossible without scripts or the like. And it was not only once that you killed someone in a very high distance.

How far you take your complaint now something? Most Owner here or scripters are familiar with this MOD not I, however, I've not nothing aware that server created with other assistance.

Your demos are one way or unusable, it is almost impossible to recognize a script or the simple / hp in the Game itself.

Anyway, you stay in this server banned and will this not set foot WHILE until you have finally realized that you have to play without change of commands or scripts.

Best regards
I ASKED YOU, FROM WHERE DO YOU KNOW I HAVE SCRIPT? you keep claiming that i have script,what's the proof? give me some log information about that "7m kill" not just a rumor...
I NEVER MODIFIED ANYTHING IN MY CS,you little kid. It's a zombie server,why the f*ck am i need to play with something like that? i have vips+admin,why the f*ck do i need something more? 
YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ME,not a demo,not a log text,not anything,you didn't even saw me making "7m" kill, because everytime i asked you to watch me while i was playing you said NO, what am i supposed to do to prove that i don't use anything? what...i ask you to look at me,yo said no,i give you the demo you asked me,you still banned me. what IS THE LOGIC HERE?
what do you want more from me,come in my country,come at my house and search into my pc,what else i could do? my goodness,you're literally the noobest owner i have ever encounter in 8 years of playing cs. 

WHAT you heard one time that i played hns in the past? yeah,noob..i played hns 2 years ago and the only cfg i have ever used was a fps cfg for my cs to run smoother,that was back in the days when valve didn't restricted the fps of cs 1.6 to 60 max. Now i play from a free cs 1.6,no skins,no script,no sh*t.
8 years only that? Big Grin
And having VIP+Admin don't mean anything cus we've already seen admins who hack.
as we can see 'I ASKED YOU, FROM WHERE DO YOU KNOW I HAVE SCRIPT?' that means that u have a script.
You are killing yourself with u'r own words so better wait until the ban finish Big Grin.
Pls any core Close The Thread Smile it will be good Smile.
Another idiot here,he said i have scripts but only from rumors,and i asked him from where did he know for sure that i use something...
Bro,please get the f*ck out,i need some owners here,not another frustrated kid.
Meh u think that I'm a kid?
Srsly that deffer don't know who am I.
Anw check that u use hns skill commands or shit that u have like script,
(09-10-2016, 05:35 PM)Rootkit Wrote: [ -> ]R u mind? knife cfg? Smile)) romantic killer knows that i have a non steam free cs 1.6...wtf knife cfg? if i know how to do manual bhop with space and strafe in the air with my mouse,does that mean i have a cfg or something? bro...please,play hns and dr for like 3 years and then come here and talk to me about some cfg shit. I'm not using anything,and i'm not the only one on this server that know how to do bhop manual. You can remove my admin if you want too,but you don't have anything on the fact that i cheated or something,look how the heck i'm playing,i play cs since i was 13,i don't need a stupid cfg to beat the shit out of any noob. And about that retry,yeah man..i did retry 3 times since i was playing on this server,and that is because 1. i had a noob team and the other team did SPAWN KILL,with Devil and Ninja in the front. and 2.because i was having LAG. I have seen you hunter,making kills with bug map,spawn kill etc,and you told me you are not forced to respect shit...if you don't respect your own rules how other people are supposed to do it? this is stupid,you can do whatever you want,i'm just honest.
+here u go link http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2272
manual bhop= space when you hit the ground to make a jump imediatly
strafe in the air= moving the mouse left and right when you jump to make the jump higher

Those are normal sh*t that anyone can do if they learn,it's no script or knife cfg,you imbecile...get more information before say anything.
'Imbecile' Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I'm done.
As Hunter say's u will remain banned, no chance for u so stop fighting here Smile.
Any Core close that thread, cause its useless for him to fight.