LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Bye Guys..Miss you all..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys....

Its
-=S|$^.^MaFiA=-

or

/-=HHz=-/ Blitz KrieG

Its been a great pleasure playing with u guys for last few months.
As my leave period is over i am going back to work today i.e. on a ship..
So wont b able to play for next 9 months.. Hope u guys remember me aftr 9 mnths..
Would really miss d fun n off course all of you... Now there wont B any unknown Admin specing you Tongue

Suggestions:
1) Please Put off the Team flash factor in Indian D2 server..it is really annoying at times as its a pub people don’t really know how to use it properly

2) It would B better2 start a server which has many maps(Dust2, Inferno, Nuke, Train, Aztec, Kabul, Korfez)
With a time lapse of 45mins for each map And a votemap before the map finishes. Ive seen people more interested in playing in such servers(especially we Indians).
As there is no boredom of playing d same map d whole day.
merchant navy?
(09-14-2016, 03:06 AM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]merchant navy?

Yes it is... Joining From China
maffffffiaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sad why u do disssss Sad gonna miss u Sad Have A Safe Journey With MSC ELMA!
CCC UUU SOOON Sad
Hey Mafia Rob Here will really miss u buddy! Sad Sad Sad
But I expect U to be back every Soon!! Smile Smile
Best Of lucky for u career and Come and join SOON Smile

WITH REGARD AND LOVE FROM -
[T] ! G 3 [R] | Rob |
Best of luck for journey bro
Have a Safe journey Smile
Machu.. tc and hava safe journey... do well and while cuming get 2 bottles of JD Tongue.. Keep Rocking
(09-14-2016, 05:28 PM)Psychopath Wrote: [ -> ]Cuming Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ===> https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/cum

Just saying.

hahah Big Grin its cumming!
Pages: 1 2